Instroke FIT D case

Soulcoma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I seen this case at a Vendor at SBE and regret not buying it. I don't know what I did with the card or the store but I cannot find this case anywhere online.

Any1 know where I can buy this?

Thanks Rob

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I seen this case at a Vendor at SBE and regret not buying it. I don't know what I did with the card or the store but I cannot find this case anywhere online.

Any1 know where I can buy this?

Thanks Rob

Last edited:

Soulcoma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That ebay link is not for a FIT style case.

As for the rip off comment. JB started Instroke. And they work together. How can you rip yourself off.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That ebay link is not for a FIT style case.

As for the rip off comment. JB started Instroke. And they work together. How can you rip yourself off.

JB has not been a part of Instroke in any way, shape, or form since he sold the company years ago, and before it moved to China for manufacture, from Germany. JB only did case repairs for some years before he started JB Cases, as part of a non-compete agreement.

So, no....JB does NOT work with Instroke, and he does not share his designs with them.

A quick PM to JB would have cleared this all up for you.

BTW...you may wish to ask the Mods to move this from the W/FS section, as this does not exactly meet the criteria. The Main section would have likely been more appropriate.

Last edited:

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
BTW...you may wish to ask the Mods to move this from the W/FS section, as this does not exactly meet the criteria. The Main section would have likely been more appropriate.[/QUOTE]

Why would this not belong in the 'wanted/fs' section. He stated that he is in search of a certain case. Clearly that is a 'wanted' item.

Chris

Soulcoma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is the wanted FS. Thread.
I want it and looking to buy it. Be it from a member or from a store that is provided to me.

Don't understand your comment.