Need a good Mechanic

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need a good Mechanic in south east Wisconsin. I thin it's a 9' Brunswick. Old style with ash trays built in. Plastic sides are cracking and in need of new cloth. It's for a friend but I can get more information if needed. The only two known Mechanic's here are butchers with all due respect.

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Need a good Mechanic in south east Wisconsin. I thing it a 9' Brunswick. Old style with ash trays built in. Plastic sides are cracking and in need of new cloth. It's for a friend but I can get more information if needed. The only two known Mechanic's here are butchers with all due respect.

Good luck with that!! I am about 40 minutes north of Milwaukee and had to learn how to recover the bed of my Gold Crown myself because I could not find any recovered tables in SE WI that looked good. More than likely you will need to get someone out of state to come up and do it if you want a professional job done. (ie. no tape holding pocket cloth down, no wrinkles in rails, tight cloth, etc)

Last edited:

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with that!! I am about 40 minutes north of Milwaukee and had to learn how to recover the bed of my Gold Crown myself because I could not find any recovered tables in SE WI that looked good. More than likely you will need to get someone out of state to come up and do it if you want a professional job done. (ie. no tape holding pocket cloth down, no wrinkles in rails, tight cloth, etc)

That's what I was afraid of and one reason I don't have a table myself. It's pretty sad thinking back to the 60's and 70's when we had soo many pool halls.
There are only two mechanics that I know of but neither are anywhere up to sub standard. Sad but true.