TUCKER cue

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Who's Looking to buy a super nice TUCKER cue ?
all white is the good stuff
cue was made in 2007
Rare and have a lot of work...
super classic looking cue

$sold....sold
Free shipping (USA Only)
TRADE + Cash are welcome

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can you give us some info on Tucker cues- I have owned many customs, but never heard of Tucker- it sure is a very nice looking cue! Is this the Joe Tucker who once played on the Joss tour?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Super nice cue.

I think that is the nicest Tucker I've seen, so far.

Tucker's are hard to get.

I have one of the first five cues he ever made...a Sneaky Pete.

This cue will make someone really happy.

GLWS.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
Can you give us some info on Tucker cues- I have owned many customs, but never heard of Tucker- it sure is a very nice looking cue! Is this the Joe Tucker who once played on the Joss tour?

Hi Mike.

I have owned a few of these Tucker cues. The cue maker is Murray Tucker and his company is Tucker Cue Works iirc he is out of somewhere in the Mid-South, maybe Georgia or South Carolina. Don't believe he's related to Joe Tucker of the Rhode Island area.

Murray did not make a whole bunch of cues and what he did make are of very high quality. I heard not too long ago that he had stopped his cue making operation in order to focus more time on family and his day job, a business he's in with other family members.

I met him a couple of times at Super Billiards Expo. He is a laid back fellow with a great sense of humor and he sure can make a terrific cue.

He let Royce from OB cues and myself hit some balls with his personal player which was a simple looking full splice Sneaky Pete with an oil finish and it hit so good I made him an offer but he said it wasn't for sale.:smile:

The one Cleiton has for sale in this thread is one of the nicest Tuckers I've seen.

Glwys Cleiton.

Best,
Brian kc

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0

Never played, or owned one of Murrays cues. Never heard a bad word about one either. Hope this helps...a little. :cool:
Joe P

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
It's Murray Tucker and he makes one of the best playing cues on the planet. He is another of the extremely high-end part time cue makers others in that realm are Bob Manzino, Larry Vigus, and Jules Patterson. There aren't a lot of Tucker cues out there for sale as most people keep them as forever players.

-don

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Mike.

I have owned a few of these Tucker cues. The cue maker is Murray Tucker and his company is Tucker Cue Works iirc he is out of somewhere in the Mid-South, maybe Georgia or South Carolina. Don't believe he's related to Joe Tucker of the Rhode Island area.

Murray did not make a whole bunch of cues and what he did make are of very high quality. I heard not too long ago that he had stopped his cue making operation in order to focus more time on family and his day job, a business he's in with other family members.

I met him a couple of times at Super Billiards Expo. He is a laid back fellow with a great sense of humor and he sure can make a terrific cue.

He let Royce from OB cues and myself hit some balls with his personal player which was a simple looking full splice Sneaky Pete with an oil finish and it hit so good I made him an offer but he said it wasn't for sale.:smile:

The one Cleiton has for sale in this thread is one of the nicest Tuckers I've seen.

Glwys Cleiton.

Best,
Brian kc

FWIW, he's in Leesburg, FL.

There is a saying about Tucker cues:

"Harder to find than a Searing!"

and

"Harder to get than a Searing!"

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I’ve been to his house and got to hit a few of cues and play a few games...and he made me a butterfly BEM handle cue.... that I foolishly sold.....he’s a great guy and a hell of a cue maker