The Action Challenge

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
after you turning down the bet maybe your screen name should be Hay Hellthathurts

Hey Rob, you've been outed! I have no idea why you decided to pick me out for your lunacy. I have never met you to the best of my knowledge. And we definitely have never played. Maybe it's just because I'm high profile on here.

Your insults don't affect me in the least. It only reveals your utter stupidity to me. But at least they have a place for you at The Institute For The Slightly Deranged Pool Players. You can be a charter member.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson!!!! :)

thebigjoke: ehh, sorry, thebighurt, why do you have to quote and reply to your own messages all the time? (Could it be because they are so stupid that no one else cares about them?)

Anyway, you are the living proof that there is a new sucker born every minute. (Thank god there excist people like you, if not this forum would be real boring. We would might end up discussing pool)

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Mr. Wilson!!!! :)

thebigjoke: ehh, sorry, thebighurt, why do you have to quote and reply to your own messages all the time? (Could it be because they are so stupid that no one else cares about them?)

Anyway, you are the living proof that there is a new sucker born every minute. (Thank god there excist people like you, if not this forum would be real boring. We would might end up discussing pool)

How did you guys get so far off the real thread about the Corey Shane match

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Hey Rob, you've been outed! I have no idea why you decided to pick me out for your lunacy. I have never met you to the best of my knowledge. And we definitely have never played. Maybe it's just because I'm high profile on here.

Your insults don't affect me in the least. It only reveals your utter stupidity to me. But at least they have a place for you at The Institute For The Slightly Deranged Pool Players. You can be a charter member.
hey jay,rob who? if you dont mind.

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Nice job, moderators!

Now, back to the topic.

Corey will beat Shane
i hear that there is a up and coming str8 shooter from bergen that may be the next world beater,know anything about him roy?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
dimes33 said:
hey jay,rob who? if you dont mind.

PM sent. I got the scoop on this guy from two friends of mine in Florida. He is in fact a very good player, but he is known to be a trouble maker with little or no money. I guess no surprise here.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
dimes33 said:
i hear that there is a up and coming str8 shooter from bergen that may be the next world beater,know anything about him roy?

I know a lot of things, but I don't know of a possible world beater from Bergen... Someone must be fooling with you :eek: ;)

What's his name?

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
PM sent. I got the scoop on this guy from two friends of mine in Florida. He is in fact a very good player, but he is known to be a trouble maker with little or no money. I guess no surprise here.
i already know who it is just from this response,lol,without looking at the pm and if it is who im thinking i will match up and play him just like i said i would but he would have to agree to keep very quiet or im afraid i would put the big hurt on the big hurt.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think corey and shane will both play great but I do think that corey has a slight edge. And I believe he will pull it out for 400 vcash. AND I will lay 9 games on the wire. If anyone is interested. I would like to catch up with Tanner. Either he knows how to pick 'em or he is well liked.LOL

Gary

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
I know a lot of things, but I don't know of a possible world beater from Bergen... Someone must be fooling with you :eek: ;)

What's his name?
it wont be the first time ive been fooled:)

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KY BOY said:
I think corey and shane will both play great but I do think that corey has a slight edge. And I believe he will pull it out for 400 vcash. AND I will lay 9 games on the wire. If anyone is interested. I would like to catch up with Tanner. Either he knows how to pick 'em or he is well liked.LOL

Gary

I will take Shane and the 9 games for 400 vcash

Let me know if the bet is on

L8r

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your'e On!

elvicash said:
I will take Shane and the 9 games for 400 vcash

Let me know if the bet is on

L8r

You got a bet, Sir. Thanks for the friendly wager. My first vcash bet.LOL
I should have asked for 5 to 4 with the games. But I'm a nice guy!!

Wasn't it Eddie Felson who said vcash won is twice as sweet!?

Rep to you!

iasaxman

Wanna get played?
Silver Member
Were other players contacted? Just wondering what might be instore next year at the 2nd invitational....

Again, great job guys.

Dave

Also, PM me if there is still a chance to get in the room. I didn't notice a link for tickets...didn't get all the way through the thread...short on time like always. Thanks,