new ferrule

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Creative, amusing design....nicely done......but truthfully, way too distracting for my sightline in actual play. (It also looks longer than a one inch ferrule in your photo).

Matt B.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I think it's too unattractive , too long and would be too distracting for me.
Sometimes I look at the reflection of the white/off white ferrule on the cueball to check the center of the cueball.
That wouldn't help in doing that .

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOOKS awesome, I could not use it on my player but could on my break cue. Awesome

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
joe v is going to love this....he will need one on his gus player for sure......:smile:

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
I like it. How does it play compared to other materials? Can this be put into a G10 tip and ferrule combo? Any thoughts on different flags?

I haven't tried it as a break cue ferrule.... I am not sure it would hold up under that abuse. As for a playing cue, it plays hard and has a very good hit....

I had some suggestions on other flags but I an not sure if I can find the colors I would need.....

Kim

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Pretty cool...

I think it looks really cool, but I agree I think it would distract my playing. Thanks for sharing it.:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
I tried out a cue once that had a ferrule made out of material bored out from a 10 ball...VERY cool, and it hit like a sledgehammer. It was a swirled blue/white color. It didn't bother me too much.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
I think it's too unattractive , too long and would be too distracting for me.
Sometimes I look at the reflection of the white/off white ferrule on the cueball to check the center of the cueball.
That wouldn't help in doing that .

unattractive.......... really????

Kim

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
unattractive.......... really????

Kim

Yes, multi-colored ferrules look unattractive to me.
It'd look good as inlays , but for joints and collars, they look out of place to me.
Cast polymer will scratch like crazy with chalk too.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Yes, multi-colored ferrules look unattractive to me.
It'd look good as inlays , but for joints and collars, they look out of place to me.
Cast polymer will scratch like crazy with chalk too.

you're very negative............. perhaps you don't get enough ruffage.............

Kim