Who are The Hustlers?

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I've been reading some of the posts and I thought it would be good to keep you guys posted on official cast bios when possible. If you get a few minutes go visit http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/cast/index.html and check out some of the info about the cast beforehand. Rest of the site has some sneak peaks as well.

Friday at 9pm on TruTV for the premier.

Ready to watch you take them all down mikey...l:wink:

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I've been reading some of the posts and I thought it would be good to keep you guys posted on official cast bios when possible. If you get a few minutes go visit http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/cast/index.html and check out some of the info about the cast beforehand. Rest of the site has some sneak peaks as well.

Friday at 9pm on TruTV for the premier.

Apparently you're a cold-hearted SOB and Smiley gets around the block. These bio's aren't very flattering. Whoever wrote them could probably have done a little bit better of a job.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently you're a cold-hearted SOB and Smiley gets around the block. These bio's aren't very flattering. Whoever wrote them could probably have done a little bit better of a job.

Are those stock photos from Getty images ?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member

Really? I thought the bios were kind of interesting. I learned something new about everyone today:)

I have my DVR set for "series recording" ... should be fun!

Now get everyone you know to do the same haha. Thanks for the support.

I see Ms. Duddy in episode 1.

Can we get a ltitle Borana going? I'd watch her for hours.
Jeepers Creepers!!! She is cute though Let's be honest.
Are those stock photos from Getty images ?

We did a photo shoot and honestly we took a bIllion photos...they may just be releasing them slow. Most of us aren't models but we'll practice up if we get another shot. Give em some face

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Most of us aren't models but we'll practice up if we get another shot. Give em some face[/QUOTE]
Save it mikey! I have seen those fancy pictures taken on your Facebook page.:thumbup:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Mikey,

Looking forward to it pal. Have they only recorded two episodes? Are they committed to a full season? How does all that work?

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even though I'm skeptical whether it's possible to make pool interesting to non-pool players, I'm going to be pulling for the show to be a success.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Whose idea was it to put Finnegans ugly mug on TV instead of Borana?

Other than that though, great job.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see Ms. Duddy in episode 1.

Can we get a ltitle Borana going? I'd watch her for hours.

Obviously their using the theroy that sex sells so I can't see why not ,, personaly after watching the trailer and Emilly talking about Jennifer showing the bikini pic told me all I need to know

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
None of the bios seem very flattering. They also for got Mike D's nick name. Mike "The Head" Dechaine... ;)

I can't wait to watch the show. I still don't know what the premise of the show actually is. I have my DVR set, and plan to support as much as possible.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They need a proofreader. Baretta is spelled two different ways in the section.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Mikey,

Looking forward to it pal. Have they only recorded two episodes? Are they committed to a full season? How does all that work?

Yes they bought 10 episodes, all of them done already and they will air assuming it doesn't get cancelled. We filmed for 3 months earlier this year. Hope for the best brother, I think everybody adds their own spice to it.

Even though I'm skeptical whether it's possible to make pool interesting to non-pool players, I'm going to be pulling for the show to be a success.
Thanks for the support, it's coming on after the boxing show so they are probably trying to pull from the sports audience. I assume they know what they are doing. Trust the process.
Whose idea was it to put Finnegans ugly mug on TV instead of Borana?

Other than that though, great job.
I know right...if you need me to get Borana to send you an autographed photo I'll go beg her haha!

Obviously their using the theroy that sex sells so I can't see why not ,, personaly after watching the trailer and Emilly talking about Jennifer showing the bikini pic told me all I need to know

I need to investigate this one haha sounds like I'm missing some critical information haha. Check it out, something is better than nothing my man.

I read the bios and threw up in my mouth a little :barf: Should be a hit! GL :thumbup:
Lmao that was awesome.
None of the bios seem very flattering. They also for got Mike D's nick name. Mike "The Head" Dechaine... ;)

I can't wait to watch the show. I still don't know what the premise of the show actually is. I have my DVR set, and plan to support as much as possible.

Appreciate the support. Mike's head is not even the biggest on the show...it was measured haha. Wait for it!!!

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Based on the clips that are available, I wouldn't be surprised if Finnegan becomes the breakout character of this show. Finnegan seems very at ease in front of the camera.
http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/videos/index.html

As someone else pointed out, more this appeals to mainstream audience, less likely appeals to our pool subculture. This could be the next "Color of Money", which brings in new people into our sport.

I really don't care if my next league opponent starts blowing off chalk, pop breaks and usually scratch, or step to the tune of a Warren Zevon song? This could get people to check out their local poolhalls, maybe buy a cue, or be interested in joining a league and play in tournaments.

I'll be looking forward to watching this. Good luck with the show.

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The links on TruTV didn't work... Here are YouTube Links

Home Turf Advantage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kwHCSp-6T8
Battle of the Sexes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzUMKs-h2U

Based on the clips that are available, I wouldn't be surprised if Finnegan becomes the breakout character of this show. Finnegan seems very at ease in front of the camera.
http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/videos/index.html

As someone else pointed out, more this appeals to mainstream audience, less likely appeals to our pool subculture. This could be the next "Color of Money", which brings in new people into our sport.

I really don't care if my next league opponent starts blowing off chalk, pop breaks and usually scratch, or step to the tune of a Warren Zevon song? This could get people to check out their local poolhalls, maybe buy a cue, or be interested in joining a league and play in tournaments.

I'll be looking forward to watching this. Good luck with the show.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Not so sure about this Farley guy. I don't think that is the way you hold a pool cue.
That is the way you carry your 308 when out hunting. Well, maybe he is Hunting too.

Greg McAndrews was in that other NY Comedy Production wasn't he. Maybe a couple of others but he was the one that I thought that I recognized.