"The Decider" Free weekend Pass contest.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok here's the deal, I am only able to watch one day of the event, I do have the option
of selecting which day. Which do you think will be the most interesting? I'm leaning
toward 8 ball since that represents the game that I and probably most players associate with on a bar box. Any other opinions?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
It is a great thing that we all can watch some of the greatest players in the world play at their best while we are in the comfort of our own home. I am thankful that I learned how to play this game on this era of technology where it is so easy to learn the game in comparison with the players of old.

Joshua,

You are so right about the learning opportunities that exist today. When I was your age, there was almost no one willing to teach a young guy anything. I had to steal all that I know from playing & watching an older gentleman that knew it all but would not teach me one single thing.

You are so lucky to have access to Mr. Martin in this day & age when some are more than willing to pass on what they know. I wish he was in my pool hall.

Regards & Best Wishes,
Rick

PS My son Joshua's wife will be delivering my 1st. grandchild in Oct. They plan on naming him Grahmn. I'm not the happiest about that but naming him is certainly not up to me. Shoot Well.

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok here's the deal, I am only able to watch one day of the event, I do have the option
of selecting which day. Which do you think will be the most interesting? I'm leaning
toward 8 ball since that represents the game that I and probably most players associate with on a bar box. Any other opinions?

Bob, I totally agree with 8 ball. I enjoy watching it far more than the other two on a bar box, because of the strategic element involved.

Unfortunately, ( or not really lol) I'll be involved in a tournament on that day so I won't be able to watch.

I would really like to know if this will be available afterwards on either DVD or digitally or something, if it is I most certainly would love to purchase all 3 days.

Pro pool may have its issues, but it's still incredible to watch these players in action, and I for one will never give up on it.

I've taken to snooker lately as well, and I have to say that is absolutely the most fun I've had gambling in a very long time! I encourage everyone that has the option to try it!

I look forward to the day when professional pool attains the status that snooker has, I believe it's possible :)

- Andy

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
This should be a great match!

Shane is the Tiger Woods of pool!

Nike should sign that kid up! Just do it!

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love watching Pro's!

Most of the time they show us the best way to win the game. The times they fail to play the best shot, or position, they show us how to play a great safety. If they fail with that, they show us (by losing) the cost of poor shot selection, and position. And even better than that, when they make a bad choice, or leave, or get hid with a great safety, they come up with a great return shot, that gives them a chance to win! That's what I love to see!

Charlie
(Pro Banger)

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I love this contest! Thanks for putting on a great event, and an great contest like this!!!

Pro Pool is starting to come around a bit. I love watching the pro's and this particular rivalry is one of my favorites!!!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I love this contest! Thanks for putting on a great event, and an great contest like this!!!

Pro Pool is starting to come around a bit. I love watching the pro's and this particular rivalry is one of my favorites!!!

I think Earl respects Shane & may actually like him. He may even see a bit of himself in Shane as far as ability & how they both obtained that ability.

I'm just glad that they both get the opportunity to play each other again in a one on one match.

The offer of this opportunity is one of the positive good thinks in pool.

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's nice to see a young gun like Shane wear his heart on his sleeve like
Earl has all these years! I believe both of them to be "Purist's" of the game!
Should be a good match-up!!

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing that I like about pro pool is that even ugly people are allowed to play this beautiful game.

Shakeysmooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for bringing us a great match. I especially like having these pros play several different games, as opposed to a longer set of one game. All the various cue games can add to your tool-box of skills/shots/moves.
Can't wait for the action to begin...

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is going to be a great match. Hope Earl keeps his head in the game. No favorites to win here, just want to see good pool!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl vs Shane

This will be an epic matchup of one of the best from my day and one of the best today. In other words my best day was a while ago. No matter they are both great players and it will be fun & entertaining to watch! :thumbup:

Evil8 Billiards

EVIL8BILLIARDS.COM
Silver Member
i-like-turtles-o.gif

I Like POOL!

bullshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool is easily my biggest addiction and for good reason. The nature of this game just makes you want to keep coming back for more.