Your dream game room

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you were going to build your dream game room for yourself your family and friends How big would be ideal for it and what would you want to put in it? Would you put a bar in? More than one pool table? shuffleboard? Air Hockey? Home entertainment/theater? Multiple floors?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
this

Someone already built my dream room

It's just technically,
Not owned by me,
Or lawfully ,or physically

It's just an incredible room

Attachments

• DSCN0219.jpg
    DSCN0219.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 565

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My perfect game room has its own wash room/bathroom, and it's own entrance to the driveway. I don't want my pool friends in my living quarters. small kitchen area would be nice also

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like room for a 7' Diamond, my current 8.5' Olhausen, and a 10' snooker table. With more room for a bar and separate seating area. TV easily viewable from either the tables or the seating area.

I have a nice game room, but it only has space for seating along the walls.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine

Mine is built . It is 20x24 with a L shape off that of 8x10. With the exception of a painting of Bernie Kosar ( Cleve. Browns ) and Jacob Field ( Indians ) it is devoted 100% to Pool.

The table is a 9 ft Diamond with matching chairs and light. The walls are filled with both local and professional Pool players. I never have tired of spending hours there everyday .
It is Ames mister!

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
My perfect game room has its own wash room/bathroom, and it's own entrance to the driveway. I don't want my pool friends in my living quarters. small kitchen area would be nice also
I can understand this. My new home has a 3 car garage. I converted the 2 car space into a pool room that connects to the 1 car garage. I just wish I had a bathroom in there two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gorramjayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, I'd have a full bar 10' heated billiards table, 9' Diamond Pro-Am, and 12' antique snooker table. Plus darts and a poker table. Of course this would be on the back of my 17th century mansion with doors opening to the 20- car garage, fountain plaza, boat dock, stables, menagerie with tigers and cheetahs, and helicopter pad.

If I only had room for one table I'd try to get a Joy Chinese 8-ball table for pool and 10-red snooker... I can always go to a hall to practice cutting shots down rails.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10ft heated billiard table, 9' gold crown or diamond...i am good.

It can look like a dungeon, as long as the tables are good, so am ini.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
Someone already built my dream room

It's just technically,
Not owned by me,
Or lawfully ,or physically

It's just an incredible room

I like it, except instead of two carom tables, I would have one carom and one snooker table, to go with my 9' Diamond.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
YES to the stripper pole...and why not a VIP Lap Dance room?

Since I can dream...I retired from DJIng after an illustrious 30 year career.
I'd like to recreate the DJ booth from my favorite club, at which I had a long standing Saturday night residency in the 80's.

After my Diamond Table and a wet bar, I'd like to have a hand washing station. For those who remember Chelsea Billiards in NYC on west 21 St
(current home of Slate), they had a separate hand washing station for players. A simple idea. easy to do, but absolutely invaluable, especially given
the rooms legendary reputation for high stakes ca$h action.

Maybe a top rate smoke exhaust system too so I can have a cigar friendly man-cave

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i have not read the replies
my "dream room"
diamond pro am 9 footer
gabriel billiard table
bar and seating to accomodate the "sweaters"

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i have not read the replies
my "dream room"
diamond pro am 9 footer
gabriel billiard table
bar and seating to accomodate the "sweaters"

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A dream game room?
Anniversary table in mint condition.
Barbara Eden in mint condition.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Holy cow and I cleaned that up! I never saw a home room like that ... should I PM my contact info for an invite? :grin:

That's what I said!

but haven't gotten his invite yet
I'm betting with that museum he added on his house, he has no shortage of visitors, long lost friends relatives