John Schmidt has beaten Mosconi

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Rpuj2Ep.png

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
A job well done by John Schmidt. It proves that with hard practice and enough determination, you can reach your goals if they are within reason.

I wonder if he'll go back to selling sandwiches now??? :D

Maniac

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
A job well done by John Schmidt. It proves that with hard practice and enough determination, you can reach your goals if they are within reason.

Maniac

Damn, it's always that "within reason" part that gets me.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RREEEEEVVVOOOOOO! better get out and get one while you can lol I play with a 12.4 and its an amazing shaft. Was going to sell my extra one but maybe with 2 shafts I can get to a 1252 run lol

Congrats

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congratulations John Schmidt! and congratulations Predator!
I got my popcorn ready and am just sitting here waiting for the carbon fiber haters. LOL:grin:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Lol, 626 balls... Nothing amazing.

Edit:. My comment was written sarcastically in response to the quoted comment. Just writing to clarify as sarcasm can be lost in text.

I got it but you're right to clarify. I tell ya, sometimes it's ALL I CAN DO not to just let loose with full artillery on the pure IDIOCY I see here from time to time. But, I don't. Even were I not ( fairly seriously ) ill, it still wouldn't be worth the energy it takes. So, I do what I just did with this particular keyboard cowboy. I instantly added him to my already-healthy list of "ignores".

Problem solved.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someday much later in this century pool fans across the world will be enjoying USA vs Europe in the Schmidt cup.

Nice job John.

I highly doubt that , the run might be part of the reason for the name , but him winning 15 world championships between 1941 -1957 , is much more relevant it didn't take a high run for everyone in the world to know who Wille was they already knew

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
What's wrong with pool ?
Js just ran over 600 balls (626) and people actually have neg things to say' wtf

There are, sadly enough, countless people to whom Mommy and Daddy never showed enough attention.

So they try to get it in other places.

And even MORE sadly? It almost always works.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
RREEEEEVVVOOOOOO! better get out and get one while you can lol I play with a 12.4 and its an amazing shaft. Was going to sell my extra one but maybe with 2 shafts I can get to a 1252 run lol

Congrats

i think the price is bout to go up a few 100 lol