OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
The thief is wearing wedding rings in those pictures. So her husband is also humiliated, by default. Man...

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Old thread revivals make me sad...the names and members who are no longer with us or just stopped coming around stand out. :frown:

Anyone know how Blue Hog Ridr is?

Been wondering how Terry is doing for quite awhile now.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
one of the first things you learn when you gamble is unless s you know the person well you always put up the stakes. if you dont you are likely to get stiffed. that is the way it is.
you have to ask yourself why doesnt the other person want to put up. guess why.

and generally with unknown people always play game by game this way any argument you can walk. rather than have the set declared void.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
No, keep it as a trophy. Post pics of it online, and hope the thief sees your pics.

dickhead.jpg

It’s been rumored that she married a German citizen....
...know as Herr Dildo

33D67CFA-87ED-46BD-A264-D869ABE82336.jpeg

Who’s hair style tends to be realistic...rather than wishful thinking.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, the air barrels of eight and a half years ago still sting and one must wonder whether such setbacks can ever be lived down.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uhhhh, this happened to her before , must be a slow learner.
I even made my granny post once, I gave her the last 2, race to 23 for 7 dollars.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Old thread revivals make me sad...the names and members who are no longer with us or just stopped coming around stand out. :frown:

Anyone know how Blue Hog Ridr is?

I see him posting on a mutual friends Facebook posts every so often. His sense of humor hasn't changed.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Good to know that he's well.

I can't speak to his wellness, but his posting style is much the same. :p I shall try and remember to ask my friend (another formerly prolific AZBer who doesn't stop by here very often any longer) about Terry and how he is, next time we speak.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't speak to his wellness, but his posting style is much the same. :p I shall try and remember to ask my friend (another formerly prolific AZBer who doesn't stop by here very often any longer) about Terry and how he is, next time we speak.

I appreciate that update and information. Just get the message to him that there are members who miss his posting and humor. He might just discover the reason he left is a member that no longer is here.