John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's not making any money but he gets to bask in the glow of randos on Facebook telling him great job.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Jax

East Coast viewing says it is $100 per person and includes a 3 course steak dinner, wine, lesson, and home theater + home theater lounge chair viewing. Looks like it is limited to 21 people. Actually sounds kind of fun.

Also, JS implied that they had approx. 20-25 people attend the first showing. Again, not bad. Maybe this idea is not a silly as some might believe.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Also, JS implied that they had approx. 20-25 people attend the first showing. Again, not bad. Maybe this idea is not a silly as some might believe.

My nephew's screamo metallica band also used to get 20 to 25 of us to show up at clubs too (brutal).

Honestly though, if it were convenient, I think people will show up to hang with their other pool player buddies and hear John Schmidt (he's funny). I'm just sure it's not a good business concept. Hoping they don't expect much more than that.

Last edited:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Guess it doesn't matter if it is considered silly or not when no one says anything about the viewing except it happened.

East Coast viewing says it is $100 per person and includes a 3 course steak dinner, wine, lesson, and home theater + home theater lounge chair viewing. Looks like it is limited to 21 people. Actually sounds kind of fun.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
My nephew's screamo metallica band also used to get 20 to 25 of us to show up at clubs too (brutal).

Honestly though, if it were convenient, I think people will show up to hang with their other pool player buddies and hear John Schmidt (he's funny). I'm just sure it's not a good business concept. Hoping they don't expect much more than that.

"Opening" night usually gets the most action.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And Kevin Trudeau said the Loree Jon/Sigel match for the World Championship was the highest rated show on Cable or was it just on Versus?
Either way it was BS !:)

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Without video of them watching the video, how do we know they watched it?

I know a guy that thinks he might have seen John at a 7-11 in Missouri last night. It was dark and the guy may have been a Chinese woman but still..kinda makes you doubt the whole 626 run doesn't it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Guess it doesn't matter if it is considered silly or not when no one says anything about the viewing except it happened.

And how exactly do you know that nobody is saying anything about it? Because it's not posted on AZ? Maybe it's whats posted on AZ forums that really doesn't matter.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
And how exactly do you know that nobody is saying anything about it? Because it's not posted on AZ? Maybe it's whats posted on AZ forums that really doesn't matter.

Then, maybe, they shouldn't bother advertising here.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"It's happening on Facebook"

"Check Facebook"

There are 2 billion users on Facebook and their search capabilities are nil. Good luck finding what you want there.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I wonder if the old hawk in the sky was there to see it, or if the squirrels bathed in blood of the oxen distracted him.

Man it's hard to come with these parables. Harriman is a master at the random animal stuff.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like Leonard Cohen says, I can go out to a busy street corner wave a stick around and people will look at me.