Pay for the Mosconi Cup stream

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the big complaints here is that there is not enough money in pool, especially professional pool.

Now we are seeing people ask for pirated links to an illegal free stream of professional pool's premier event.

It's 20 bucks. You can afford it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True, in principle...and $20 is a tough bit to justify, if one will be checking out a half hour here and there.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
You get daily replays and you can watch it for about week or slightly less afterwards (the length of time depends on the contracts I think). You will also get the UK Snooker Championship next week and there are other sports on the platform too. It's a good deal for $20.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No way I'm buying DAZN again, took like 8 months and it finally cancelled itself. Could not find a way to cancel it.

Paul Schofield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dewymedia

Dewymedia has bad credit card reviews. I won't use it. I hope another way to watch pops up. I will pay.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Don't feel bad. I bought it and it's been down for almost all of the 3rd match. I'm so flipping frustrated. It was so much better when it was on ESPN3.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
You get daily replays and you can watch it for about week or slightly less afterwards (the length of time depends on the contracts I think). You will also get the UK Snooker Championship next week and there are other sports on the platform too. It's a good deal for $20.

Except when it totally doesn't work... Like for the past 30 minutes of the Thorpe-Filler match... Which was... The entire match.

But yeah... Other than not actually getting to watch the only thing I paid a month for, it's been grrrrrrrrrreat.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That link Alien posted is streaming great( if you have an ad blocker), I was going to go watch the match at my buddies house this afternoon but his stream went out.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Except when it totally doesn't work... Like for the past 30 minutes of the Thorpe-Filler match... Which was... The entire match.

But yeah... Other than not actually getting to watch the only thing I paid a month for, it's been grrrrrrrrrreat.

I think they underestimated the demand. I use the service to watch snooker quite often and this is the first time it's been this bad.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I think they underestimated the demand. I use the service to watch snooker quite often and this is the first time it's been this bad.

There's absolutely no way the demand for the Mosconi Cup is stressing DAZN more than the soccer matches that play on the platform. No freaking way.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of the big complaints here is that there is not enough money in pool, especially professional pool.

Now we are seeing people ask for pirated links to an illegal free stream of professional pool's premier event.

It's 20 bucks. You can afford it.

I do agree with you, but I feel that this is different then most other tournaments. The network gets the money, I take it....not the players or pool streamers. I did purchase the stream from DAZN, but cannot say it has been working the best. I actually watched the last game on another link.

Back to your post, I do find it goofy how few people will buy a pool stream, but a ton of people usually are watching when it is free.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's absolutely no way the demand for the Mosconi Cup is stressing DAZN more than the soccer matches that play on the platform. No freaking way.

Right, I assume it’s an internet connection issue from Mandalay Bay, but who knows.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever the reason, my point is that this is not common for the platform.

Might depend on the sports you like watching, extremely common for MMA streams to cut out, people complain on sherdog(MMA forum) about it constantly, I canceled my account as it was a constant problem, seems talking to others, it depends on the device you use.