“The Black Widow” Jeanette Lee to Speak at 2014 BEF Junior Nationals

billiarded

BEF
Silver Member
This year’s BEF Junior National 9-Ball Championships plans to be a real treat for all attendees as “The Black Widow” Jeanette Lee, the most recognized face in billiards, plans to speak at the event’s luncheon on June 24th in Louisville, Kentucky in conjunction with the BCA Summit.

“I’ve always had a passion for kids and I’m so honored to speak at this year’s Junior Nationals. I’ve watched and supported the Billiard Education Foundation throughout my career and I love the work they do and the commitment they make for our kids. I can’t wait to be there to share some time with the future champions of our sport!” said Lee.

Lee has been working hard to organize the Black Widow Juniors Camp designed for young intermediate to advanced level players age 14-18. Though the camp has been postponed until 2015, it has not stopped her from promoting youth in billiards.

There are still spots available in all four age divisions at this year’s junior nationals. If you’re interested in participating in the tournament or if you’re interested in attending this year’s banquet, contact us.
http://billiardeducation.org/jeanette-lee-banquet/

JNC_Jeanette-Lee.jpg