Win a J. Pechauer Custom Cue While Supporting Junior Players

billiarded

BEF
Silver Member
May 23, 2014 (Englewood, CO): A J. Pechauer Custom Cue and case valued at $1,700 will be awarded to one lucky winner this year. The reputable cue builder is graciously donating one of their Professional Series Cues with a Crown Jewel Inlaid shaft (view it at http://billiardeducation.org/2014-pechauer-cue/). Individuals will receive a chance at this collectible cue for every $10 donation made to the Billiard Education Foundation.

J. Pechauer Custom Cues is no stranger to supporting the juniors. For the past few years, the business has selected two young players each year to sponsor. “I started playing pool when I was 5 years old. The only competitive opportunities I had when I was growing up were local tournaments that were filled with primarily adults. I think that it is great to have an organization like the BEF that gives young players an opportunity to compete against their own peers. J. Pechauer Custom Cues is proud to be a part of the group of sponsors that supports the BEF and the Junior National 9-Ball Championships,” said Pechauer.

J. Pechauer Custom Cues are 100% American made in Green Bay, Wisconsin. To learn more about their playing, jump, and break cues, visit their website at www.pechauer.com.

Pechaurer-Cue_Giveaway.jpg

The Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) was formed in 1993 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity committed to promoting a lifelong love of pool and building the next generation of players through youth programs and academic scholarships. Visit billiardeducation.org or call (303) 926-1039 to learn more about junior billiard programs in your area.