Dennis vs Scott for $150k..?

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Heard they were playing even 1 hole for 75k each. Or 75k total...?? Reportedly seen on the book of faces. Not a big fan of Dennis, but here's to him drilling that wiggers nuts off!!!

P.S. I have no clue if this is real, but it came from a reputable source.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think Dennis is any match for Scott in One Pocket. I predict Scott spanks him. Dennis is at an even bigger disadvantage because he can't manipulate the rack or do his usual pattern racking. He's definitely not the player that will call a foul on himself.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard they were playing even 1 hole for 75k each. Or 75k total...?? Reportedly seen on the book of faces. Not a big fan of Dennis, but here's to him drilling that wiggers nuts off!!!

P.S. I have no clue if this is real, but it came from a reputable source.

Wigger? Cause of the way he dresses? Don't know him but never really got that from him either though??

Justin Bergman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is extremely underrated here in the states. I think him and Alex Pagulayan are 1 and 2 in the world playing all games. I've heard Dennis is pretty good winner playing Alex for money. I don't know why everyone is so against Dennis I've never seen him cheat or do anything shady.. He's helped me out a lot, I've loaned him money and his paid me right back vice versa even went of his way to pay me back.

I think Scott plays more one pocket and is the better mover right now. One pocket I would say is Orcollo's worst game by far. I think it will be a close match.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is extremely underrated here in the states. I think him and Alex Pagulayan are 1 and 2 in the world playing all games. I've heard Dennis is pretty good winner playing Alex for money. I don't know why everyone is so against Dennis I've never seen him cheat or do anything shady.. He's helped me out a lot, I've loaned him money and his paid me right back vice versa even went of his way to pay me back.

I think Scott plays more one pocket and is the better mover right now. One pocket I would say is Orcollo's worst game by far. I think it will be a close match.

And it was just a few years ago that Dennis was deemed the most feared money player in the world by the world he traveled in.

You think he forgot something since then? The man has an ultra high gear and one can overcome a 10% lack of knowledge wit a higher % better execution.

I think Dennis has the edge.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member

Thank you for this!

Agree 100% like Dennis for this one.

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jistin, if in fact anyone is actually " against " DO I'd have to guess it's because of the " fued " with SVB Over last several years. Sorry I don't recall exactly what it was ( sure someone will chime in ) but I recall it being said by many DO had done something shady in a match against SVB, maybe like a year or two ago? Might have had something to do with a foul??? Can't remember right now but as I'm sure u know SVB had a big fan base so it all may have arose from that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jistin, if in fact anyone is actually " against " DO I'd have to guess it's because of the " fued " with SVB Over last several years. Sorry I don't recall exactly what it was ( sure someone will chime in ) but I recall it being said by many DO had done something shady in a match against SVB, maybe like a year or two ago? Might have had something to do with a foul??? Can't remember right now but as I'm sure u know SVB had a big fan base so it all may have arose from that.

I recall Dennis quitting in the middle of a set where he was likely to lose, when he ad the other guy were tied in the sets score. He claimed that meant they were even an it was ok to quit without finishing the set.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall Dennis quitting in the middle of a set where he was likely to lose, when he ad the other guy were tied in the sets score. He claimed that meant they were even an it was ok to quit without finishing the set.

That was against Rob M at Derby. There is video of it

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah, now that you mention it I remember that too. There were other things too. One thing I was thinking about is where he clearly fouled but didn't call it on himself cause the refund either didn't see it or whatever??? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Facebook:

1P.jpg

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Yeah, now that you mention it I remember that too. There were other things too. One thing I was thinking about is where he clearly fouled but didn't call it on himself cause the refund either didn't see it or whatever??? Do you know what I'm talking about?

IIRC, Dennis finagled a buy-out in a tense situation over a foul or something. Speculation was Dennis had given too much weight and was in a bad game.

That said, I think a lot of Dennis. If there was dirt on him, someone in this digital age woulda spilled it. He does a lot for family & friends - earning my respect off the table.

I'd pay to see this possible match. I think many one-holers would. Ship it! :thumbup:

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And it was just a few years ago that Dennis was deemed the most feared money player in the world by the world he traveled in.

You think he forgot something since then? The man has an ultra high gear and one can overcome a 10% lack of knowledge wit a higher % better execution.

I think Dennis has the edge.

" The Most Feared " definition and myth was broken and proven the minute Yang Chin Shun a.k.a the son of pool step foot in manila for the color of money 2 in 9ball and a rematch he granted orcollo in 10 ball.
Yang showed the whole world the true definition of " Most Feared "
Such a shame he retired way too early.

Dont get me wrong , Dennis's a great player, all round offensive n defensive game and in many disciplines but im pretty sure Yang's a hiccup thats still sore in his throat in yang's prime days.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member

This. I like Frost in this, but it's closer than people think. Also I think some fans have a skewed impression of Dennis because he's had some heated high profile battles with Shane where he usually took the worst of it until this year's Derby.

Dennis is a flat out monster all around player in both tournaments and for the cash. Can't sleep on him.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I think you're referring to the match a couple of years ago where Dennis used a ball off another table to measure a gap between balls.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

I'm pretty sure this thread is about Dennis playing one pocket, not his all-around prowess.

I still wouldn't bet against him playing Frost though.