Chocolate Love

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Here is a very pretty one. This case is done with oil tan leather and brown suede.

Not much to say about it other than someone is going to be cuddling up with this one. It's a very very nice combination in person.

Chocolate%20love%20front.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20B.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20BC.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20BP.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20H.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20L.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20LOGO.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20SP.jpg

Chocolate%20love%20TB.jpg

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I liked this so much, I immediately got ahold of him & we're working on a tweaked up version of it for me!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one of the best looking cases I have seen,nice combination of materials and style

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
style?

I really like this case as well. Does this case style have a name? Its not one of your J Flowers tributes. Is it just your regular style?
Thanks..will be on the lookout for more of these.

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Just curious if the case is a 2 x 4. In any event, great looking case!

Stephen

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, I love the simplicity of this case.

The material that you used looks great. Very rich looking but not over stated at all, just a nice clean look to it, pure class.

Very rich and classy at the same time. Beautiful Sir, my congratulations to you for this piece of art !!!

Sometimes less is better :wink:

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this case is super clean and the handle is the nuts, priced to sell quick great job cant wait to see the next one:grin:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I really like this case as well. Does this case style have a name? Its not one of your J Flowers tributes. Is it just your regular style?
Thanks..will be on the lookout for more of these.

I guess it's a new model or style since it's the first one we did this way. I will have to think of a style name since I can't call them all Chocolate Love :)

I will definitely post it on JB Cases as a new category.

We don't have a regular style. I am always thinking of different ways to do the cases and some work better than others.

Later today I will show off another new one that turned out pretty good.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, I love the simplicity of this case.

The material that you used looks great. Very rich looking but not over stated at all, just a nice clean look to it, pure class.

Very rich and classy at the same time. Beautiful Sir, my congratulations to you for this piece of art !!!

Sometimes less is better :wink:

Thank you. The suede handles are what really sets it off for me. Somehow they just look and feel so good. I am normally not much of a suede person but it really works on this one.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Just curious if the case is a 2 x 4. In any event, great looking case!

Stephen

It's 2x5/3x4

On the size tube which most folks do a 2x4 we do five cavities to allow the case to hold either 2 butts and 5 shafts or 3 butts and 4 shafts.

One can also over stuff our interiors by putting more than one piece into a hole and make this case into a 3x6. Done at your own risk I might add.

Empty:
2x5-3x4.jpg

Full as a 2x5:
2x5-3x4-full.jpg

Overstuffed as a 3x6:
2x5-overstuffed.jpg

I have really done a lot of experimenting on how to configure the interiors to achieve maximum efficiency. For what it's worth I can do 2 butts and 4 shafts in the space that normally houses a 2x2 without any of the parts touching each other.

So far I have defined two interiors that we market and the biggest difference is the amount of padding. One is called the Organic Rebound and it has good padding in between the parts and is set up to allow the cues to sort of rise up when the case is opened. The other one is called the UltraPad and it has a lot of padding in between the parts.

By varying the amount of padding I can do a lot with the interior capacity. Less padding is less protection so basically we can go from nothing more than a thin piece of fabric to generous cushy-ness.

UltraPad:

main.php

Well that was a little long winded answer to the question.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
John's "Organic Rebound" interior is the best I've seen. Its very nice to have everything right at your fingertips for the easiest of access. No more fishing around down in the tubes trying to get something out...or even worse having to screw the cue together just to remove it from the case. John's design couldn't be more user friendly & there is no way your cues could be better protected. Well done John...to say the least.:thumbup2:

baji314

14.1 trainee
Silver Member
gorgeous case john...hope to get my hands on one of your JB cases...although its hard to part with the wave case i got from the previous expo..i simply love it!