T-Town Classic Final Matches On Now

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now up on the live stream table is the Semi-Final match between Rafael Martinez and Scott Frost.

Waiting on the winner of this match to play the finals is Sylver Ochoa.

All matches will be broadcast from poolactiontv.com and PPV information is on the website.

Ashley Nandrasy

PIRANHA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
update

Right now up on the live stream table is the Semi-Final match between Rafael Martinez and Scott Frost.

Waiting on the winner of this match to play the finals is Sylver Ochoa.

All matches will be broadcast from poolactiontv.com and PPV information is on the website.

Ashley Nandrasy

Can you update score.

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rafael Martinez wins against Scott Frost 4-3 after being down 3-1, and moves into the finals against Sylver Ochoa....

Live stream matches can be found at poolactiontv.com

Ashley Nandrasy

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rafael Martinez wins against Scott Frost 4-3 after being down 3-1, and moves into the finals against Sylver Ochoa....

Live stream matches can be found at poolactiontv.com

Ashley Nandrasy
Hi Ashley, this is you with the red streak in your hair correct?
IMG_3069.jpg

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone who knows Sylver needs to tell him to get a pair of pool glasses (if he doesn't want contacts). He obviously has issues, as he adjusts his normal glasses before almost every shot. Even if he doesn't think he has an issue now, that may be because he never had the opportunity to try pool glasses. Once he does, he will never wear regular glasses again while playing.

Unless you wear glasses and have used both regular AND pool specific glasses, you won't know what I'm talking about. To a pool player who needs glasses, the difference is night and day between regular glasses, which is what he is wearing now, and pool specific glasses.

As good as he plays, he will probably be a half a ball better simply by switching to the right glasses.

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
Someone who knows Sylver needs to tell him to get a pair of pool glasses (if he doesn't want contacts). He obviously has issues, as he adjusts his normal glasses before almost every shot. Even if he doesn't think he has an issue now, that may be because he never had the opportunity to try pool glasses. Once he does, he will never wear regular glasses again while playing.

Unless you wear glasses and have used both regular AND pool specific glasses, you won't know what I'm talking about. To a pool player who needs glasses, the difference is night and day between regular glasses, which is what he is wearing now, and pool specific glasses.

As good as he plays, he will probably be a half a ball better simply by switching to the right glasses.

i know exactly what u mean...i used to wear contacts but wear glasses now and have issues with them (pushing them up after every shot and "squinting" in middle of shot to keep them up)..ive asked sylver how he deals with it and mentioned those glasses and he says he wont be caught dead wearing those goofy things!!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can now have an optician custom make you a pair with rimless frames, that look WAY better than the goofy shooter's glasses from the gun users. Thats what I did, and I was also of the camp of not wanting those "goofy glasses"

I personally think the squinting and adjusting the glasses every shoot looks more goofy. But to each his own.

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strangely enough, Sylver and I talked about his glasses this weekend, as I thought it was extremely tough to play in mine. He said he doesn't have any problems with them....in fact, they seem to help him as when he's down on a shot, he can't see any spectators or any distractions.....

And yes, that is me with the red streak......lol

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Ashley,

Thank you and Melinda (akaTrigger) for stepping up and getting updates during the streams. It made my job, and those of the other mods, much easier. It enabled us to take care of/concentrate our efforts on the seemingly countless technical issues concerning viewers' computers that were not set up correctly in order to watch. They had paid and wanted to watch in the worse way--->Bigtruck and The Stream Team wanted them up and viewing ASAP. PM requests for updates hindered that tremendously until you U2 stepped in and helped. Your efforts also freed up a myriad of chat requests which in turn made the BigTruck Show much more satisfying/enjoyable/professional for our biggest and most important concern --> the viewers.

Numerous viewers (some obvious sweaters) PMed us saying how much they appreciated that. On behalf of those viewers and the entire Bigtruck Show, I would like to publicly say to the both of you:

thank.gif

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
-----clip----- wear glasses now and have issues with them (pushing them up after every shot and "squinting" in middle of shot to keep them up)......clip.....

Bob,

We have more alike then just our names and the love of the game. Perhaps we should apply for the Stimulus Glasses-Pushin' Up Finger Package :cool:

obama-fig-nerdy.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Strangely enough, Sylver and I talked about his glasses this weekend, as I thought it was extremely tough to play in mine. He said he doesn't have any problems with them....in fact, they seem to help him as when he's down on a shot, he can't see any spectators or any distractions.....

And yes, that is me with the red streak......lol

Ashley,

Thank You for all your help at the T Town Classic and given BIGTRUCK and the STREAM TEAM the updates took a load of us you wouldn't believe

Thank You UPSTATEAL

Last edited:

Sharken

Registered
Giving a special thanks to you Ashley and Melinda for helping out Bigtruck tremendously, wouldnt be the same show without ya :wink: Made a lot of viewers happy, Keep up the great work for the cause.... SharkeN :thumbup:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ashley,

Thank you and Melinda (akaTrigger) for stepping up and getting updates during the streams. It made my job, and those of the other mods, much easier. It enabled us to take care of/concentrate our efforts on the seemingly countless technical issues concerning viewers' computers that were not set up correctly in order to watch. They had paid and wanted to watch in the worse way--->Bigtruck and The Stream Team wanted them up and viewing ASAP. PM requests for updates hindered that tremendously until you U2 stepped in and helped. Your efforts also freed up a myriad of chat requests which in turn made the BigTruck Show much more satisfying/enjoyable/professional for our biggest and most important concern --> the viewers.

Numerous viewers (some obvious sweaters) PMed us saying how much they appreciated that. On behalf of those viewers and the entire Bigtruck Show, I would like to publicly say to the both of you:

thank.gif

Ditto Bob!

I am so thankful to have so many great people stepping up and helping the show move forward!!

cmbwsu has been one of my biggest supporters too! Without Bob, Jason, Al, Giles, Ashley, Melinda, My Nguyen and a host of others......it wouldn't be the same!! I love you guys!

Sincerely,

Ray

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
Thanks Ray- That was heart touching my brother! Can someone please pass me a hanky! :crying: We love ya too Truck:love: Would also like to commend Trigger and hell on heelz for the good work they did as well!:bow-down:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

As funny as it sounds, I think it's now part of his pre shot routine to adjust his glasses. :) I asked him why he switched glasses (he had a dif pair before) and he said he thought he moved/adjusted the other pair a lot and so went back to this one. But when I saw him play in Tulsa, I noticed he was still doing it - but not as much.

His glasses really work for him though.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Thanks Ray- That was heart touching my brother! Can someone please pass me a hanky! :crying: We love ya too Truck:love: Would also like to commend Trigger and hell on heelz for the good work they did as well!:bow-down:

I didn't see this thread til today - thanks for the kudos, Gammaray! Ashley and I love helping the fans!

Ditto Bob!

I am so thankful to have so many great people stepping up and helping the show move forward!!

cmbwsu has been one of my biggest supporters too! Without Bob, Jason, Al, Giles, Ashley, Melinda, My Nguyen and a host of others......it wouldn't be the same!! I love you guys!

Sincerely,

Ray

Thanks, Ray - I was glad to be able to help commentate! The stream and set up was awesome!!

Giving a special thanks to you Ashley and Melinda for helping out Bigtruck tremendously, wouldnt be the same show without ya :wink: Made a lot of viewers happy, Keep up the great work for the cause.... SharkeN :thumbup:

Thanks, Sharken! Ashley is a hard worker and a great road partner, too!

Ashley,

thank.gif

Oh Bob, you are so awesome! I wish I would have seen this thread sooner so I could have thanked you sooner for the kudos. :embarrassed2:

The BigTruck Stream Team were super busy online (and did a GREAT job!) so it worked out perfectly that Ash and I could help "on-site." We enjoy it, so it's a bonus for us!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
----snip----​

Oh Bob, you are so awesome! I wish I would have seen this thread sooner so I could have thanked you sooner for the kudos. :embarrassed2:

The BigTruck Stream Team were super busy online (and did a GREAT job!) so it worked out perfectly that Ash and I could help "on-site." We enjoy it, so it's a bonus for us!

Sorta like your famous "from scratch" spaghetti sauce I've heard so much about. You should do an all-you-can-eat spaghetti feed at events. Ju$t bring the $auce and have the "location" do the re$t.

This may sound a bit silly; however, I suggested that Mingles put on a Monday 9-ball tourney entitled "The Spaghetti 9" (to increase business on Mondays -- a normally slow night) and it went over big. Attendance more then doubled. Participants paid a $9 green fee which included the dinner. Peeps stayed there rather then going elsewhere which, in turn, increased the drink sales and customer satisfaction Rail birds paid a $4.00 "bib fee" and :eek:ink:ed out! This progressed into a "Taco Tuesday Tourney" which went over big as well. The new owners dropped it and now Mondays and Tuesdays are all but dead :( Just a thought.

Bob <Hopes someday to see "Sauce by Trig" in the shopping aisles ;)]

Last edited: