World Cup of Pool Day 2 Updates

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Unbelievable scratch by Mike. In his defense, Shane didn't get him the best position. Qatar with ball in hand on the 8 and 9. Up 4-2 now.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I heard enough about him recently that makes my blood boil. Mister Anti-American can blow it out his arse :mad:

I'm more annoyed no one is correcting him and saying relax or whatever. He took shots at Earl and Dechaine at a minimum and dressed it up by saying SVB is the best player on the planet. How sweet of him right?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
This guy just power stroked it with the bridge...Qatar won't go easy I see. Now with a 5-3 lead yikes...USA has to win 4 games to 1 from here. Upset alert!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
USA fighting back...this is all about the break, both teams running tables. 5-4 on the come back trail

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Shane is being Shane and Mike needs to loosen up. You can see he's tighter then a piano wire right now.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
damn i'm at home watching and i feel pressured.

Seems much more do-able now, down 5-4 with the break.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Qatar is definitely playing better position than USA, but USA has the shot-making to counter that.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
SVB makes 3 on break, they hold it together to tie it up at 5 a piece. Good little match here for a round 1