short rail system
Old
  (#1)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

short rail system - 02-24-2013, 12:07 PM

does any one know of systemm if the cue ball is on the long rail and you want to hit an object ball on the opposite long rail how would you calculate that??
or to make it a billiard situation if you hit can hit long rail point you will tiki off an object ball
hit the rail again hit another object ball to make a 3 cushion point
im familiar with the sid system but for that the cue ball is coming from the short rail.
since billiard players are known for knowing diamond systems i chose to ask here
mr3cushion has a system in his book which he graciously went over with
me
looking for any other methods
thanks in advance

Last edited by bbb; 02-24-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Old
  (#2)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2013, 06:42 PM

137 views and no replies
in the main forum i did better
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=309327
you guys dont know how to do it???
cmon help me please

Old
  (#3)
allanpsand
Author & PBIA Instructor
allanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond reputeallanpsand has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to allanpsand Send a message via Yahoo to allanpsand  
04-24-2013, 03:22 PM

Explanation is confusing. Get a layout from cuetable.bz and attach that.

Allan P. Sand, PBIA/ACS Instructor & Author

Biggest Pool Blog on the Planet!!

Old
  (#4)
3kushn
AzB Silver Member
3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute3kushn has a reputation beyond repute

04-24-2013, 07:54 PM

I'm not sure if there's a normal system for that. I'll give you a clue. Your CB will return to its original location hitting the OB for a normal ticki hit and english.

To master other paths you need to practice various speeds, hits and english.

In other words you need to do the work.

Kicking system
Old
  (#5)
taemin952
XiaoTing Pan's Soulmate
taemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond reputetaemin952 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

Kicking system - 04-25-2013, 07:16 AM

http://www.zerox-billiards.com/index.html

The 1, 2, 3 rail kicking system I personally use and have mastered. I kick with absolute confidence in nearly any "situation".

I never jump anymore because of this.

My .0000000000000002 or 1/1000th grain of salt and of course, "to each, their own".

Good luck!

Taemin

Taemin (tay-min)

FS/Trade Pics:: http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?u=83798

My iTrader: http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=83798

My Refund Policy: Buyers have 96 hours to clearly communicate the intent to return a purchased item for a prompt refund. Refund will be issued via the same payment type Buyer used to purchase, so as long as the item(s) are returned in the same condition as received. Buyer incurs cost of return shipping and handling.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: