need a cue maker

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat Diviney

Call Pat Diveney at Diveney cues. He built my last 3 cues for me and will always be my builder.

Does great work, honest and will get it done before you die. Providing you do your part and don't take up gun fighting, etc.

gehawe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looking for a cue maker that takes orders. Can do fullsplice and will built it before I die..

Even in our time of Whattsapp and Internet, I would go to a cue maker that is not too far away from your location. I would go there, have a look at the workshop and at some fine examples of his cue building. I would discuss the pattern with him and then place the order. I would look him straight into the eyes when I hand over the downpayment.

A good and honest cue builder in your neighborhood is better than a genius far away that you have never met IMHO.

So you might tell, in what area you are located before you ask people, that you don't know, for a cue builder that you never met. :wink:

Best regards

Gerhard

PS: Keith is top notch

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Many choices for sure. Pat Diveney isn't taking orders at the moment because he was sick for a little & said he wants to catch up on past orders before he takes anymore for a bit. But it is worth the wait for him.

Jim Pierce is great too at reasonable prices. Contact Bill Lister @ www.billiardbills.com for info & to order one from Jim. Both stand up guys.

Lomax too.

You can even buy a blank from Andrew Rounceville or a couple others & then have someone complete the build. I did this option at the sbe this past year & Pat Diveney is finishing it off for me.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
was all set to make a couple of good recommendations but then saw your requirement that it had to be done before you die... :D:rolleyes::p

androd

androd
Silver Member
fine workmanship, reasonable prices. Made a 60 inch cue for me which I love. I've been playing 66years, have owned dozens of cues, Allen's are as nice or nicer than most.

agreen777@att.net
281-575-0944
Houston Texas.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Ernie omori makes the longest sharpest sexiest full splices
Along with Brent summers

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The key thing here is the OP's statement about wanting the cue done before he dies.

That's a tough call these days, I recommend the secondary market.
Maybe the cue will be completed correctly whie you are still above ground, but does it leave any time left to enjoy it.

Some great deals out there in the secondary market if you know where to go.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
looking for a cue maker that takes orders. Can do fullsplice and will built it before I die..
Has the doctor told you how long you have? :smile:
On the serious side you need to state a few more details about what you want like veneers and such. If no veneers a lot more can do it.

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I suggest two options.

Option 1. Leon Sly as he has been kicking out some great looking traditional point cues!

Option 2. Andrew Rounceville can build your blank the way you want it then pick cue maker of your choice to finish.