watching the open for 3 days has been outstanding

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its almost like I got three days of free lessons by watching on facebook. this is what I learned by watching the pros: they all are completely methodical, slow, deliberate,
perfect stance. but what I really learned was that everyone of the pros would get down in the shot line, a few practice strokes, and then zero in on their perfect spot to hit the cue ball. no more practice strokes,, just a short backstroke and a soft stroke.

and always two rails, two rails for everything. (im a little excited, as im just getting into this game of pool. by copying the set up and the short backstroke, im already seeing improvement on my longer angle shots.)

I was not zeroing in on my shots. I was getting close, but by copying the pros, I can see how you get that pin point accuracy that they do.

probably wait for the finals to come out on you tube. but I have really enjoyed the us open. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree- the production value has been outstanding. Match room deserves a lot of credit- hopefully they will help lead a resurgence in pool in America

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
its almost like I got three days of free lessons by watching on facebook. this is what I learned by watching the pros: they all are completely methodical, slow, deliberate,
perfect stance. but what I really learned was that everyone of the pros would get down in the shot line, a few practice strokes, and then zero in on their perfect spot to hit the cue ball. no more practice strokes,, just a short backstroke and a soft stroke.

and always two rails, two rails for everything. (im a little excited, as im just getting into this game of pool. by copying the set up and the short backstroke, im already seeing improvement on my longer angle shots.)

I was not zeroing in on my shots. I was getting close, but by copying the pros, I can see how you get that pin point accuracy that they do.

probably wait for the finals to come out on you tube. but I have really enjoyed the us open. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

The better you get, the more your routine will resemble that of the pros. There's a reason for that.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pony up

Dude, for real? You got three days of free lessons, and you can’t pony up for the stream?High five, for your ongoing quest, to improvement