Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump: G7 Wont be Hosted on his Florida Resort.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump: G7 Wont be Hosted on his Florida Resort.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Trump: G7 Wont be Hosted on his Florida Resort. - 10-19-2019, 09:03 PM

LOL.
So much for the left getting him on the Emoluments Clause.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-19-2019, 09:43 PM

Trump the super troll struck again and the left jumped and swallowed -

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#3)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

10-19-2019, 09:55 PM

bummer...
I don't get it.
I mean,
is it his fault that they pulled his name out of a hat for the name on the club?
The democrat media says he sure as hell didn't earn it - - - like built it or something!
Then,
how in hell is it his fault that he threw his hat into the ring and won?
The democrat media told us it was the Russians fault.
Just because The Donald is the luckiest guy in Dodge City shouldn't negate a good deal for the world.
It will say a lot when it is realized that there isn't a better or equivalent of the offer,
the amenities', presented by the Trump National Doral.

Old
  (#4)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 03:15 AM

I didn't see anything wrong with Trump hosting the G-7
did I miss something

Old
  (#5)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
I didn't see anything wrong with Trump hosting the G-7
did I miss something
The left was afraid somebody would earn income from foreign sources.

Trump:
"I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!"

Trump might have profited later due to the event bringing Doral into the spotlight.
However, that is a tangential matter which falls outside of the Emoluments Clause.

Lets say Putin decided to visit America. Then quietly went to one of Trumps businesses and while there an attempted assassination of Putin took place.
Due to the news media.
That business would be well known world wide and thrive.

Violation of the emoluments clause? No.

Events that tangentially bring benefit are not included in the clause.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#6)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:18 AM

Excellent , Very Cool , It Only Gets Better , This is GREAT!

Old
  (#7)
Sev

10-20-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
Excellent , Very Cool , It Only Gets Better , This is GREAT!
You see if the democrats were smart they and their accomplices in the news media would have remained silent and allowed Trump to move forward they could have pounced months later.

Of course in his statement he seems to say he would have been seeking permission concerning some part of the arrangement. So it opened a gaping hole in the lefts argument.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#8)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 09:36 AM

During a meeting debating on where the next g7 should be held trump suggested the doral and of course none of his sidekicks would tell him no.

I read a while back th a t the doral was losing money and even if trump decided to hold it at cost " which i highly doubt " it would offset the lossses that the place is incurring. So in essence it would be bailing out his money pit.

Btw ...its not just dems that were objecting ....several republicans thought it was wrong also for the president to. In effect award one of his own companies a federal contract emolumemts clause or not.

Old
  (#9)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-20-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
During a meeting debating on where the next g7 should be held trump suggested the doral and of course none of his sidekicks would tell him no.

I read a while back th a t the doral was losing money and even if trump decided to hold it at cost " which i highly doubt " it would offset the lossses that the place is incurring. So in essence it would be bailing out his money pit.

Btw ...its not just dems that were objecting ....several republicans thought it was wrong also for the president to. In effect award one of his own companies a federal contract emolumemts clause or not.
Are you sure it's just not the premise of bed bugs? ...but considering poop-in-the-streets SF liberals, bed bugs wouldn't be a bother.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#10)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
Trump the super troll struck again and the left jumped and swallowed -

bill
LOL! He really conned the Left into thinking he was actually going to do that! We knew he was just goofing on them. What a card!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#11)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_B View Post
bummer...
I don't get it.
I mean,
is it his fault that they pulled his name out of a hat for the name on the club?
The democrat media says he sure as hell didn't earn it - - - like built it or something!
Then,
Just because The Donald is the luckiest guy in Dodge City shouldn't negate a good deal for the world.
It will say a lot when it is realized that there isn't a better or equivalent of the offer,
I for one am extremely disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing how all this played out.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#12)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_B View Post
bummer...
I don't get it.
I mean,
Then,
He did not earn it? You mean like O'Dumbo earning a "Nobel Peace Prize"!? Ha

Old
  (#13)
Sev

10-20-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post

But not necessarily illegal.

Which seems to be the standard. Depending on who is doing what.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#14)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
LOL.
So much for the left getting him on the Emoluments Clause.
Not yet Sev.
Plenty of domestic government and foreign funds pouring into Trump owned properties. You have a short memory. Our military has stayed in his resort in Scotland many times. Pence went way out of his way to stay there.

For many foreign dignitaries the Trump hotel in DC is their choice of hotels, especially our friends the Saudi's, who were behind the 911 attacks.

Plenty of emoluments fodder still being worked on. Actually lots of it. Looks like another "wishing it was true posts." Saying something doesn't make it happen.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#15)
Sev

10-21-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Not yet Sev.
Plenty of domestic government and foreign funds pouring into Trump owned properties. You have a short memory. Our military has stayed in his resort in Scotland many times. Pence went way out of his way to stay there.

For many foreign dignitaries the Trump hotel in DC is their choice of hotels, especially our friends the Saudi's, who were behind the 911 attacks.

Plenty of emoluments fodder still being worked on. Actually lots of it. Looks like another "wishing it was true posts." Saying something doesn't make it happen.
Our military staying on Trumps properties violates the Clause aye?

Last I knew. Our military was composed of American citizens.

Now do tell us all who the clause specifically references.

COVFEFE!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: