We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm soooo glad we found a way to win again but I'm really elated the Shane made the winning shot in the fashion that he did. He has struggled at the Mosconi for years but has always been a class act. It was good to see him finally get his reward for hanging in there. GREAT WIN!!!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not just Shane by Sky !! I’ve watched him since he won the juniors at the expo and it’s been a pleasure. He played flawless the first match. Four runs in a row and when he was left a long jump in the 9th rack he made it center hole and ran out like it was nothing not to mention him wiping the the smirk off Shaw’s face in day 3!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not just shane by sky !! I’ve watched him since he won the juniors at the expo and it’s been a pleasure. He played flawless the first match. Four runs in a row and when he was left a long jump in the 9th rack he made it center hole and ran out like it was nothing not to mention him wiping the the smirk off shaw’s face in day 3!

A New Design (37).jpg..................

I think Matchroom might tell the players to do a little showboating for the TV cameras to try and pump up ratings some.

I heard after the cameras were off Shaw went over and gave the American players all big hugs and he was genuinely happy for them.

Last edited: