god and mike massey

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
don't you just love pool players who "find GOD"....

i hear massey sank the 9 five times in one match and three in another up in canada at that rack-your-own tournament.

GOD surely does help those who help themselves.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Did he cover the rack with a cloth and ask his opponent to pick which pocket he would make it in?

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bruin70 said:
don't you just love pool players who "find GOD"....

i hear massey sank the 9 five times in one match and three in another up in canada at that rack-your-own tournament.

GOD surely does help those who help themselves.

You seem to be implying that Mike Massey did something illegal.
I believe his opponent had the right to inspect the racks. If some one made that many 9-balls on the break against me, I know I would be inspecting the racks.
We have to assume the racks were inspected and approved by the other players.
Unless you have proof that Mike did something illegal, I believe you should not make such implications. JMHO.

Rich R.

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
anytime something out of the ordinary occurs, questions will arise. strickland had his own racker, and there were tons of spectators(probably someone to check out the racks too)when he ran those 10(or was it 11) racks. the company putting up the cash backed out of paying the full amount. didn't earl drop the 9 more than your average number of times?

maybe massey's opponent was a dumb*ss :):D:):D

i don't know about what i was IMPLYING, but i was SAYING that god helped. NO FAIR!!!

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The story I heard was that his opponent was Ga-Young Kim from Korea. She is a 7-time Champion over in Korea.

Mike

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
The story I heard was that his opponent was Ga-Young Kim from Korea. She is a 7-time Champion over in Korea.

Mike

ahhh,,,, well there you go. she was probably intimidated by the spectacle and her adversary. a dainty asian, flower overwhelmed in a male enviroment.

i figure i may as well poke asians and females along with GOD AND MIKE MASSEY

1-P

I am a little concerned that He doesn't have better things to do than watch over Mike's pool game.

The next time we talk (He often asks my advice) I will suggest that perhaps he should re-evaluate his priorities!

1-P

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
1-P said:
I am a little concerned that He doesn't have better things to do than watch over Mike's pool game.

The next time we talk (He often asks my advice) I will suggest that perhaps he should re-evaluate his priorities!

1-P

could you also ask HIM how to deal with "hidden pocket" shots and what he thinks of the sardo rack?

1-P

He said that the Sardo is on his "To Do List" and referred to it as the "work of the devil". Nuf said.

He said the "hidden pocket" shot was simply an "act of God", then he sort of smiled.

1-P (very tight with the Big Guy)

1-P

BTW, in dealing with the Sardo, I have the feeling he is going to call in a lot of markers from pool players who promised "Oh please God just let me make this one shot and I will _________!"

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
1-P said:

He said the "hidden pocket" shot was simply an "act of God", then he sort of smiled.

ahh, no. geez, did HE REALLY say that. i hate it when someone refers to himself in the third person.