IPT Qualifier In Orland Park, IL Promises to Be Star Studded With Action Action!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
IPT Qualifier at Pro-Tyme Billiards in Orland Park, IL promises to be a star studded event.

Beginning this Friday Aug 25th at 10:00 AM for the players meeting and play to start immediatly after. The event will go throughout the weekend with some of the best in tournament action that Chicago has seen since The Midwest Open/Expo.

If you are looking for something to do, this is the place to be for action. There is a VERY strict dress code, so make sure you suit up to enter.

Word has it Jeanette Lee, Jessie Bowman, Danny Harriman,Tom Karabatsos just to name a few will be attending.

Hope to see many of you all here...

Any questions, check the Pro-Tyme Website listed below, The IPT web site or call 708-403-0600.

Eydie

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn It!!!

damn eydie, i really wanted to go too. im going to jersey on saturday to see jose for his birthday.... its a surprise, he has no idea. oh well, hopefully there will be another. is bob gonna enter? tell bob i said hi, and hopefully we'll see ya soon. btw, what time did the 5 and under tourney end on that sunday??? ttyl,
joey

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
JOEY said:
damn eydie, i really wanted to go too. im going to jersey on saturday to see jose for his birthday.... its a surprise, he has no idea. oh well, hopefully there will be another. is bob gonna enter? tell bob i said hi, and hopefully we'll see ya soon. btw, what time did the 5 and under tourney end on that sunday??? ttyl,
joey

Ok Joey here's your out. This event Starts on Friday, yes that'
s friday... So.... I expect to see you sometime on FRIDAY, ok?:D

The 5's and under were DONE on Sunday early around 8 PM!

See you there... Hugs... Eydie posting under Bob's account!

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we'll see

sounds good eydie, the only thing is that thursday and friday im gonna be in homer glenn (real close to orland) running some electrical in my buddys house (new construction). ill have to see what time i can get out of there. it looks like ill be able to shoot in your next 5 and under tourney if there finishing up that early. i start work at 9:30, thats why i didnt play the last one, i wanted to see what time it ended. i havent been shooting much at all, maybe once a month.im sure i can hang in there though :). ok, hopefully ill see ya friday.
joey

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
IPT Qualifier at Pro-Tyme Billiards in Orland Park, IL promises to be a star studded event.

Beginning this Friday Aug 25th at 10:00 AM for the players meeting and play to start immediatly after. The event will go throughout the weekend with some of the best in tournament action that Chicago has seen since The Midwest Open/Expo.

If you are looking for something to do, this is the place to be for action. There is a VERY strict dress code, so make sure you suit up to enter.

Word has it Jeanette Lee, Jessie Bowman, Danny Harriman,Tom Karabatsos just to name a few will be attending.

Hope to see many of you all here...

Any questions, check the Pro-Tyme Website listed below, The IPT web site or call 708-403-0600.

Eydie

Eydie: I heard Bob was playing Karabotsos there last night. Someone said Souquet was in town. Have you heard anything about that?

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
JOEY said:
sounds good eydie, the only thing is that thursday and friday im gonna be in homer glenn (real close to orland) running some electrical in my buddys house (new construction). ill have to see what time i can get out of there. it looks like ill be able to shoot in your next 5 and under tourney if there finishing up that early. i start work at 9:30, thats why i didnt play the last one, i wanted to see what time it ended. i havent been shooting much at all, maybe once a month.im sure i can hang in there though :). ok, hopefully ill see ya friday.
joey

Joey, that's right in my neighborhood. Call me and come over for lunch.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Yes, Bob and Tom were practicing last night. Tom is in the qualifier, Bob is not. They weren't gambling, just practicing and played pretty comparable to each other.

Danny Harriman is in almost in town, I expect him within the hour. Rodolfo Luat arrived last night at O'Hare. Jeanette Lee is due in sometime later today or tomorrow. A boat load of Iowa players including Jessie Bowman are on their way.

I have not heard anything about Ralph, I was under the impression that he had already qualified and or is playing in it.... He maybe in for action, this area is going to be hot with action for the next few days.

[We will be doing live coverage of this event exclusively here on AZBilliards during the weekend. Keep checking back to see what's happening.

Attachments

• rodolfo luat 2.jpg
    rodolfo luat 2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 348

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Glad to hear

that Danny Harriman is going to play, he needs to go after some of that IPT money. I know Jesse is a 9 baller, but really don't know how good his 8 ball game is, especially in IPT equipment, but I would suspect pretty good ... lol

Is Jeanette playing or just an appearance?

I don't know, the Spring Hill, Florida Qualifier might be easier ... lol

WINTHEDAY14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully i will be able to go to this i have a soccer tourney on saturday, and the sad thing is my uncle lives a mile away from the hall.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would keep my eye on Luat, he seems to play all games well and will certainly be a force to reckon with. Good luck to Danny as well, would love to see him qualify for Reno.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:
that Danny Harriman is going to play, he needs to go after some of that IPT money. I know Jesse is a 9 baller, but really don't know how good his 8 ball game is, especially in IPT equipment, but I would suspect pretty good ... lol

Bowman plays better 8-ball.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
Yes, Bob and Tom were practicing last night. Tom is in the qualifier, Bob is not. They weren't gambling, just practicing and played pretty comparable to each other.

Danny Harriman is in almost in town, I expect him within the hour. Rodolfo Luat arrived last night at O'Hare. Jeanette Lee is due in sometime later today or tomorrow. A boat load of Iowa players including Jessie Bowman are on their way.

I have not heard anything about Ralph, I was under the impression that he had already qualified and or is playing in it.... He maybe in for action, this area is going to be hot with action for the next few days.

[We will be doing live coverage of this event exclusively here on AZBilliards during the weekend. Keep checking back to see what's happening.

Eydie : My friend who told me Ralf something has a bit of Norm Crosby in him. Refers to Tom Karabotsis as Tom Karabosic all the time. He may have meant Rodolfo. Dennis

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
There is a mni 9 Ball tournament tonight at Pro-Tyme. It begins at 8 PM, $20.00 entry. This is another good oppertunity to come and play with some of the best names in billiards.

See you there..

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:

Jeanette IS playing in the event. I bet she will give the men a run for their money..:D

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
rackemfr9ball said:
Hope to see yaz there. Hi Eydie, been a while. Hope all is well

B~

Bill~ Looking forward to seeing you as well. :D

All of the tables were just recovered last night. If you are playing in this, come in tonight and play in the 9 Ball tournament that begins around 8 PM. I will be posting on and off tonight with the complete list of players and times of this event.