Big black boar

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am cutting another cue out of my collection as I am fine tuning makers. This is a highly inlayed 8 point BB and they don't come along very often and I don't think they are even being made any longer. Excellent like new condition. Sorry in advance for the picture quality. Fantastic cue at a fantastic price.

Last edited:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Beautiful cue Randy! For clarification...are you saying they are no longer building big cues or no longer building cues period?

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bb

I am not sure I thought I heard they were done. I am sure Shadowmoss, little Kenny, or Big Ken would know for sure. This is the only one I have ever owned so I don't know much about those guys.

SouthMeck

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just at the shop in College Park last week. They’re still building 2-3 cues/month, with the least expensive option starting just under $7k.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Roy's Basment and the Fillers just filmed in there the other day, we even got to see Pookies BB in progress of being built.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Agree

My understanding is that only bigger cues are being built at this time.

I was also told this by someone very close to that shop but that was two yrs ago so it may have changed . Said Tony wanted to build just 20k and up.