if anyone wants a jackpot
i am now selling

Last edited:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The guys on Facebook who got blasted for listing theirs would have sold them for less. Glad you like yours but the shilling just got people burnt online who had no idea

The subject has been beat to death too many times. I actually gave mine to my wife, she thinks it's pretty and likes it. So no, I'm not trying to sell it or get a refund. This post appears to have been created to try to do the right thing. No need for a jackass troll to come on here and start talking crap.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got anymore?

Do they have the Jackpot branding? If so I would like to purchase one at cost.
I got a Schmelke bocote true sneaky with no logo I'll sell you for double what I paid. Comes with 2 shafts.
No pictures but it's a monster that hit's a ton and shoots lights out.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got anymore?

Do they have the Jackpot branding? If so I would like to purchase one at cost.

Are you as big an ass in person as you are online?

Dean came here to make an offer to people who purchased cues from him and you have to stick your wiseass comment in a thread that has NOTHING to do with YOU.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple math
y= price of Schmelke
X=price charged by Dean
C=refund
X-y=C
Everyone keeps their cue. Each gets a refund.
I didnt buy one...but I can still do the math.
This is the correct answer.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dean is trying to make this right with the People who bought from him if they feel taken by the situation. It does excuse the situation with the ones who have trouble with it, but at least he is offering to refund any buyer who feel's like they did not get the deal they should have . Not to many people in the realm would do that on refunding money after the fact either right or wrong in todays society .

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
forget oit
i see that the rules peviously applied to knocking in the fs section have been suspended

Dean there is absolutely no telling HOW MUCH MONEY you have paid cuemakers to build cues over the years(hundreds at a minimum) please don,t let these clowns who don,t know you keep coming on here giving you crap over a few 600 dollar cues...you have ,on EVERY CUE i have ever seen you sell,give a money back guarantee with no questions asked.....who else has EVER done that???? Nobody...any of us,in the know,know you are a good guy and all you tried to do was put good playing cues in the hands of people who wanted them...now ,as usual,you are willing to give them their money back after a substantial amount of time with them playing with the cues...WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO???? Nothing...please quit letting these CLOWNS get under your skin...they are purely keyboard RAMBOS who have nothing better to do than mess with you....

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dean there is absolutely no telling HOW MUCH MONEY you have paid cuemakers to build cues over the years(hundreds at a minimum) please don,t let these clowns who don,t know you keep coming on here giving you crap over a few 600 dollar cues...you have ,on EVERY CUE i have ever seen you sell,give a money back guarantee with no questions asked.....who else has EVER done that???? Nobody...any of us,in the know,know you are a good guy and all you tried to do was put good playing cues in the hands of people who wanted them...now ,as usual,you are willing to give them their money back after a substantial amount of time with them playing with the cues...WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO???? Nothing...please quit letting these CLOWNS get under your skin...they are purely keyboard RAMBOS who have nothing better to do than mess with you....

When I think of a standup guy who did a lot for pool, Bill Stroud comes to mind, the design your dream cue thing happened years before I joined. There have been about a half dozen threads in my time here about that topic, even a couplw polls, and the fact that he was battling cancer was the reason it didnt come to fruition. Seems a fair legit reason not to do it, although that wasn't enough for some people.

Telling people Jack Potter made these and he was "borrowing" machinery to make them and all the other misleading comments when Schmekle made them. Well, people are going to talk shit.

Hope your health is doing better Jay