Roy Mallott - Indyq.com

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
CoCo, you really do love everyone don't you? All well and good. I wish him nothing but the best. His customers should wonder which is the real Roy Mallot...?

It is not a matter of love, but I understand what self employment is all about and trying to pay my bills off my labor, and working 24 x 7 x 365 to make it all happen. Remember when plans for a weekend of fun, turned to work because a good client called, and said I need you. Work came first.

Wonder how many of these people who said Roy is ride, unreasonable, or an A**, treated him well, was rude to him, or tried to be unreasonable with Roy.

I have sold an item or two on AZB, and my experience is we have some real GEMS to deal with in our ranks. I have said to more than once, To someone who proposed an unreasonable offer, "in you dreams", "or rethink your offer", or "just no thanks" to some of the crazy offer I have got, from those who need a mask & gun to do business. IMHO.

Maybe if those who don't like Roy so much, treated Mr, Malott like the golden rule says, they would get like treatment! JMHO.

Last edited:

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
The more we talk about Roy, the more FREE ADVERTISING HE GETS.
indyq.jpg

Right... same advertising as Eddy Wheat.... He's really knockin um dead right now.:frown:

Thanks Big John

Thanks for keeping it real Big John. Not sure why Coco has to defend the indefensible, he sure ain't no Johnny Cochran!!

Attachments

• cochran.jpg
    cochran.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,036

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Right... same advertising as Eddy Wheat.... He's really knockin um dead right now.:frown:

I honesty do not think it is fair to judge Roy, like Eddie. Roy has items for sale. Roy send items when it is paid for, Roy has not taken money from any one I have hear about on AZB. Roy is just not going to let people beat him up.

Eddie Wheat took deposits, and NEVER DELIVERED Cues, and just hid from customers.

Roy is like the drug company who has a medicine that is not available generically yet, pay his asking price, or shop else where.