Mike Sigel Custom Cue

MikeSigelCue

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey this is MikeSigelCue. I recently posted a Cue in the Forum with the message “Selling because to be a disciple of Jesus, honoring and obeying his commands is infinitely better than playing pool”
This needs much clarification, I have caused much confusion that could keep people from knowing the truth due to my immaturity, and am sincerely apologetic if this includes your beloved self.
John 15:12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

Once again, Salvation and selling cues do not go hand in hand.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
Romans 3:21-28 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all [fn] who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth [as] a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death, but the gift of God [is] eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God Bless!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100307_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20100307_11.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,050
  • Snapshot_20100307_12.jpg
    Snapshot_20100307_12.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3,068
  • Snapshot_20100307_13.jpg
    Snapshot_20100307_13.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3,037
  • Snapshot_20100307_14.jpg
    Snapshot_20100307_14.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,997
  • Snapshot_20100307_15.jpg
    Snapshot_20100307_15.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,914
Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
LOL

I love that when professional athletes thank God when they win, and never when they lose......

JStarkweather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If Jesus loves you, why wouldn't he let you play pool? I could type a lot on this one, but I think I'll stop here.

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a gorgeous Mike Sigel Handcrafted cue
Contains Ivory, Turquoise, and I'm not sure what all else.
Plays like a dream.
2 Shafts, weighs ~ 18.5 oz
Can contact for more info
$1900
Selling because loving Jesus and honoring and obeying his commands is infinitely better than playing pool

Sounds like jesus led you astray by commanding you to buy a Sigel cue... no worries, wouldn't be the first time he's done something like that...:rolleyes:

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jesus told you to sell the cue!? All I can say is WOW!!!!! There is quite a bit to say about that topic, but out of curiosity:
Why did he tell you to sell them?
Why can't they coexist?

Last edited:

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I think if Jesus were around today, he'd play pool. Remember....he used to hang around with all the common people, fishermen, a prostitute, people who were looked down upon by society........yep...if he were around today, he'd be at the rack room. Keep the cue....get out to the pool hall...maybe save a soul or two. Nobody prays louder than a broke pool player.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling because loving Jesus and honoring and obeying his commands is infinitely better than playing pool

Why would they be mutually exclusive? I know lots of Christian pool players, for that matter some Christian bikers too. I don't blame you for selling the cue, but that's a lame excuse!

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Lol...

Ok, two things.

1. I have an early model and it does play lights out. His custom cues really do hit well.

2. If Jesus is your thing, good for you, now you better start praying you get more than a 450-500 offer on that cue if you really need to sell it.

OK, one more thing.

I will give you 350 shipped. :)

Felix

Nature Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if Jesus were around today, he'd play pool. Remember....he used to hang around with all the common people, fishermen, a prostitute, people who were looked down upon by society........yep...if he were around today, he'd be at the rack room. Keep the cue....get out to the pool hall...maybe save a soul or two. Nobody prays louder than a broke pool player.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Your kidding right?

Ken

I know a guy who plays with a southwest. He had a Mike Sigel custom that was made for Jimmy Wetch. About 2 weeks ago he told me if he had a chance to buy back that cue, he would jump at the chance in a second!! According to him it played like "butter". I think he means smooth and effortless.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Mike Sigel Cue

Nice Mike Sigel cue, however if I paid $1900 for it I would need salvation and the reestablishment of my relationship with Jesus.