more manzino pics

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Manzino

Hey Steve those are two fantastic Manzino's. Beautiful addition to your collection, thanks for sharing the pictures. Randy

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues. Congrats!!! They seem to be identical except for maybe the length??? Is it a "his and her's" set?

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stuned

After seeing this thread my question would be, with all the cue makers and collectors on here why post the 3rd and 5th picture.

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Thank you all, bobs work is absolutely incredible, and into Ivory.......just amazing.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, thanks for posting these masterpieces. I truly enjoy seeing all the cues you post because they represent the very pinnacle of excellence. You have a great collection and it is great to be able to see. Aside from beauty, Bob's cues play out of the world and he will make players. A few years ago you posted one of his Hoppe's that stood out as a player.
Congratulations again.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
WOW ! Bob is a neighbor of mine.Gonna have to go and see him.Congrats.Those are 2 incredible cues.Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
Marc

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Steve, thanks for posting these masterpieces. I truly enjoy seeing all the cues you post because they represent the very pinnacle of excellence. You have a great collection and it is great to be able to see. Aside from beauty, Bob's cues play out of the world and he will make players. A few years ago you posted one of his Hoppe's that stood out as a player.
Congratulations again.

Phil, Way tooooo plain to play with ......lol

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seldom surface lately, but this is the pair of cues that I have to bump, this is an unreal masterpiece:eek: !!