DAZN stream is a joke

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It'd be nice, but just imagine all the posts with links to pirated streams we'd have to ignore.

I’m ready for it.

I looked it up, and apparently it’s pronounced Da Zone. I doubt I’m the only one who had pronounced it Da-zin.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I was scared of something new! I asked and was told it was on Facebook for sweet 16!

Then it was on YouTube and then had to find it on Facebook again!

It cut out right in the middle of the match! I would have bought the stream if advertised and done with some advanced notice!

Even now! I don't know where or how to use and purchase? I am pretty computer literate so I am certain that I am not alone!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
You just have to download the DAZN (daz-in lol) app and that’s it. The main screen shows optional videos for watching and has a “live now” section. I know it’s over now but for next time if you want it it’s simple

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN is a joke

Same experience here. Signed up on Roku and DAZN kept crashing continuously. Tried to cancel, I plan to call my CC Co when the charge posts.

Paid to watch the live stream on DAZN. Lets me watch a little then reverts to matches already played and screens of baseball and hockey. Watched only a few minutes of the simis. Rip off!!

Pacecar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The DAZN streaming of the US Open 9 ball was a good buy for the $20 month subscription.
After the event was over, I tried to cancel my subscription for automatic future monthly billing. The "Confirm Cancelation" button wouldn't work. Found out that the reliable way to cancel was to use the HELP feature to access CHAT. Only then would they cancel.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
The DAZN streaming of the US Open 9 ball was a good buy for the $20 month subscription.
After the event was over, I tried to cancel my subscription for automatic future monthly billing. The "Confirm Cancelation" button wouldn't work. Found out that the reliable way to cancel was to use the HELP feature to access CHAT. Only then would they cancel.
I presume that I did indeed cancel on my own. There were multiple confirmations though. You click the cancel button, then you need to click a small text hyperlink to "continue with cancellation" or something like that. Then I believe you need to confirm the cancellation one more time, but I'm not sure. DAZN definitely intentionally makes it difficult for someone to cancel.

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine ran great 99% of the time and would pause but only for a few seconds then come right back and maybe do it again once every hour or so. For 9 ball they really need new balls because the colors are absolutely ridiculous even the commentators get confused.

eastcoast_chris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dazn is near perfect for me.... I switch from my phone to laptop to smart tv ... same account. No problems. Watch content at your leisure, etc.

I've had it for 6 month or so.... darts, snooker, and pool are the main draws for me, but lots of other sports too.

$150 Canadian for a year? That's $12.50 a month.. CHEAP!