You may want one of these, Rogan & Earl Merch lol

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok, so I am at SBE and checking out some booths and yesterday I was paying alot more attention to what each vendor had and all of a sudden this T-Shirt hit me "Pool is a beautiful game played by ugly people" Quote: Joe Rogan Channels Earl Strickland.
I have also been approached I can't remember how many times by people asking "Is Earl and Rogan going to happen?" Anyway TAR have these shirts for sale I come to find out. Just wanted to share.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I personally want something like "WHERE'S YOUR BEEKEEPER'S OUTFIT?" on the front and "WHERE'S YOUR ASS WEIGHTS?" on the back.

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Yeah they didn't have those out the first day. Hilarious shirt. I've already got a bunch of people back home that want one too. LOL

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Yeah, where can we get one?

If we are not @ SBE, how can we get one?

Will they be selling them online after SBE?

Love to have one in 2x or 3x.

Michael

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I loved it when I did the pool school with Earl when he said, "I would rob the world on 4" pockets. They make this game too easy so anyone can win. Tiger Woods can putt better than everyone else but they don't go making the hole twice as big so the rest of the field has a chance. See why won't they just let me rob everyone?"

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
If we are not @ SBE, how can we get one?

Will they be selling them online after SBE?

Love to have one in 2x or 3x.

Michael
I am sure that Justin from TAR will take a look at this thread and let you know what they plan to do. Hope you get one.

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would buy 2 or 3 of these as well. So many good quotes from that "interview". A whole line of shirts could be made (even for the meucci guys!)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ok, so I am at SBE and checking out some booths and yesterday I was paying alot more attention to what each vendor had and all of a sudden this T-Shirt hit me "Pool is a beautiful game played by ugly people" Quote: Joe Rogan Channels Earl Strickland.

[/QUOTE
Was thinking of getting one of these shirts.I love Joe and Earl....
although i get the two confused sometimes.

But some women i know say i should save the $$$$ for a face-lift.
.....snarky broads

]

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I loved it when I did the pool school with Earl when he said, "I would rob the world on 4" pockets. They make this game too easy so anyone can win. Tiger Woods can putt better than everyone else but they don't go making the hole twice as big so the rest of the field has a chance. See why won't they just let me rob everyone?"

Earl would rob Rogan if there ever played too, which is why Rogan "is too busy" to show up and play.

I wonder what Earl's slice of the money is on the t-shirts.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member

Well, considering that Earl has never made any effort to MAKE any t-shirts, or to have any MADE, and he has never tried to sell any, I would expect that the answer would be 0$, and rightly so.

If poolplayers want to make money, then they should start getting more business-savvy.

Mandatory viewing for all pool players whining about how there is no money in pool should be "Gene Simmons:Family Jewels. My gawd that man makes money off the stupidest sh*t. And the reason? Because he knows how to connect with pop culture.

Russ

Nature Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And he is right.

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
Earl

Sat directly behind Earl Saturday afternoon and he regularly turned around and talked with the fans. Between fiddling with his tennis racket wrap, pulling the medical tape off his pinky, putting on/taking off the velcro strap that holds the sleeve up on his shooting arm, installing his ass weights (I'm not kidding), whining about having to wait for the shooter at the next table to get out of his way, whining about the way the CB came off the rail and ducked behind the 7, and whining about Klatt using a jump cue he mentioned Rogan and his comment about the beekeeper's outfit.

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I am sure that Justin from TAR will take a look at this thread and let you know what they plan to do. Hope you get one.

Mark,

Met Justin for the first time. How we miss in Vegas is beyond me. I'll take one of the shirts for sure anyway.

Were you staying with John Schmidt by any chance?

Spoke with Mark G for a while. Going to try to make something happen at our room for you.

Lyn

poolpro

Not a pro
Silver Member
Earl would rob Rogan if there ever played too, which is why Rogan "is too busy" to show up and play.

I am sorry, I must have missed where Joe or ANYONE even hinted that joe had a chance in anything close to an even match up? So trying to imply that joe is ducking out is just plain silly when he openly admits that he would love to just get the opportunity to play a champion.

Joe never even hinted to trash talking when it comes to playing a world champion at his own game.

This post is too funny!

It would be like if I was approached by a UFC champion to a fight. Would I do it? Hell no! Would you? I know I would not have a prayer, why is there some sort of shame in that? I KNOW I will lose to a professionally trained fighter! Would you blame me for declining to accept this challenge?

We have been assured that the match will happen. It seems that both Earl and Joe are being great sports about it. Earl will kill joe on the table. Joe will be proud to just turn in any kind of performance to stop a massacre. Joe can't compete in pool with earl, and has never even suggested otherwise.

But Earl is completely outmatched in the trash talking and comedy part of the show!

That is what I am wanting to see

This is bound to be one of the best selling matches in pool! And may even get some outside interest! Joe would be doing nothing but positive PR for pool and earl if this goes off!

Jw

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just imagine a 30 second shot clock, and 4" pockets....deadly combo against Earl.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mark,

Met Justin for the first time. How we miss in Vegas is beyond me. I'll take one of the shirts for sure anyway.

Spoke with Mark G for a while. Going to try to make something happen at our room for you.

Lyn
No not staying with John. I am at the Best Western up the road. The shirts are not mine to sell, they are made by TAR. Justin should be able to give you moreinfo on them. I got one for me and one for Earl :) whats the odds on me getting him to wear it lol?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mark,

Lyn
Oh, and thanks I hope we can get out there with the guys.