Where do you guys buy supplies?

FloridaPoolGal

Registered
Best prices on chalk, felt,cushions, table lights etc? Muelers sent me a catalogue and the wholesale prices seem decent, can I do better? Also looking for a pos system that works well for rooms. Have done an internet search, but would like some real world feedback. Thanks!

WesBond007

Registered
Cue & Case Sales

Hello,

My name is Matt and I work for Cue and Case Sales. We have been manufacturing and distributing billiards supplies for 3 decades and I would be more than happy to send you our 2013 wholesale catalog and confidential price list. We are also located in North Florida and we have next day shipping to anywhere in the state. Some of our brands include: Players, Rage, Dufferin, Lucasi, Pure X, and Lucasi Hybrid. If your looking for felt we have factory direct pricing with Simonis as well as Aramith if you need supplies for your room. You can reach me at 1-800-835-7665 and my ext is 129. I look forward to hearing from you and will help you out anyway I can. Thanks!

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
Hi,

Aurora Road Billiard Supply is also a FL based wholesaler...
We got some good Simonis prices from them and other misc items.

1935 Aurora Road
Melbourne, FL 32935
Phone: 321-254-0732
Fax: 321-255-9298

For POS:

www.micrologicsoftware.com/‎

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
2013 wholesale catalog

Hello,

My name is Matt and I work for Cue and Case Sales. We have been manufacturing and distributing billiards supplies for 3 decades and I would be more than happy to send you our 2013 wholesale catalog and confidential price list. We are also located in North Florida and we have next day shipping to anywhere in the state. Some of our brands include: Players, Rage, Dufferin, Lucasi, Pure X, and Lucasi Hybrid. If your looking for felt we have factory direct pricing with Simonis as well as Aramith if you need supplies for your room. You can reach me at 1-800-835-7665 and my ext is 129. I look forward to hearing from you and will help you out anyway I can. Thanks!

Can I get one of your wholesale catalog .
MMike

Hello,

I sent you a pm.

B8kill3r

B8kill3r
Best prices on chalk, felt,cushions, table lights etc? Muelers sent me a catalogue and the wholesale prices seem decent, can I do better? Also looking for a pos system that works well for rooms. Have done an internet search, but would like some real world feedback. Thanks!
I bet Rocky up at Capones in Spring Hills would be happy to help you, he is the owner there,,, hope this helps.... hagd:smile: