Old
  (#1)
Nab0610
AzB Bronze Member
Nab0610 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

OB 180 with OB1+ - 09-19-2019, 08:58 PM

Hey,

New to AZB as a user, I've read the forums many times. However, I have a very high reputation ebay account and I'm looking to sell my OB 180 cue and OB1+ shaft. Obviously as an avid pool player and with a very reputable ebay account I will ship this bad boy very carefully with multiple layers of bubble wrap separating the shaft and butt.

I received the cue as a gift in June its probably seen 20 hours of table time. I just can't put down my Mali V8 I love that cue and I'm looking to sell this one and buy a better break cue. It is in pristine condition its been kept at room temps in a leather case. MSRP on Butt+shaft is around 680-700. I'm asking for 495 as a starting bid.

If you have any questions or want more pictures of the cue ask and I will send.

Here is the link. I'd be open to dealing with a middle man as i've seen on these forums before, but I feel like the rep of my ebay account should cover the possibility of being scammed I've had thousands of items sold and a near perfect reputation.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163870841540

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: