customer appreciation raffle

I usually start this in early December, and send the cue in January, but this year I am starting earlier and awarding the cue to someone before Christmas. Hopefully this will make someones holiday.
All you have to do is send an email or a text or a pm and you are qualified for the drawing.
We at the Harris cue company thank you for making this the most successful year in the 25 years we have been in the business.
happy holidays and good luck.
thanks
robert harris

Attachments

• SAM_0250.jpg
    SAM_0250.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 755
  • SAM_0251.jpg
    SAM_0251.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 749
  • SAM_0252.jpg
    SAM_0252.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 752
  • SAM_0253.jpg
    SAM_0253.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 750

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, this is a beautiful cue! Just my style, actually! I'm definitely in. So generous, thanks for the chance!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
f I am not mistaken, this is at least the 3rd year in a row I can recall Robery Harris doing this........it is a grand gesture of customer appreciation.........don't get me wrong, I am definitely going to send Robert my info but I think it would be more in line with this thread's theme if only Mr. Harris's actual customers were eligible for this drawing.........that's the personification of customer appreciation.......I'd go with anyone that's ordered a cue within the last 5 years......that means if you ordered and received your cue this year, you'd be eligible to win a free cue in this year's annual drawing and the following 4 years as well. Simply order a cue every 5 years and you'd be in a free cue drawing for life.......now that's customer appreciation in action........but Mr. Harris, if you do decide to change the drawing rules, then please start with next year's contest because the cue in the photo is really handsome.......truly classical......and I'd appreciate having a shot at winning it.......so next year make any change but maybe not now........by the way, nice sleeve design & great Bushka veneers as well.

Matt B.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue. Sent a PM . Hopefully got through.

beautifull cue
very generous of you....:thumbup:
email sent
p.s. do the toes and sandal come with the cue??.......:lol:

Last edited:

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This cue is beautiful, someone will be very pleased.

Last edited:

MDSPHOTO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome gesture for the AZB community. I signed up via PM, wife needs a new cue for her B-Day!

bapage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Gesture.

Robert,

Thank you, and please add my name to the list for the drawing.

Bryan

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice gesture Rob:smile::smile::smile:
I sent you a message to add me on the list:wink:
Beautiful cue:eek::):eek:
Thanks

MrPoolZen

Rack Em!
Silver Member
Wonderful Holiday Gesture!

Hi Mr. Harris,

Please include me in your drawing and thank you.

Regards,

Chad in Vegas

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thought I posted, but guess not. Nice cue & nice gesture, count me in.
Thanks