Justis ProLites

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As you see jack has not said anything because he does have to lower himself to you low life scumb bags nockers that don't have a life to live.And you should be mentally checked for a common defect called double connect.Your ass and mouth. Rich aka the skunk Done. CHECKMATE>

Case in point.
Chuck

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
case order

I wouldnt worry about it, Rich kept trying to order a case from me after I publically stated several times that I wasnt taking custom orders. So now he is butt hurt and acting like a child because I wouldnt respond or call him.
Chuck

Back again, tryed to call you and a couple times on your cases and you said no phone calls and I said you must want to sell cases,after a couple times. So I hope you understand why I have not tryed to contact you again.As for jack, got many cases from the man for myself and for other people and always treated with respect, a word you do not understand the meaning of. Are you done?You'd sell more cases if didn't use the barton interior. Just trying to help you. Rich aka the skunk.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok last comment.
Jack made this post to be a dick. I called him on it, Jack replied with a smartass answer via pm. I was done at that point as was Jack. The AZB shit stirring commitee took it upon themselves to revive this bullshit, Im guessing because of boredom.
So have fun fellas!
Chuck

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
done

Ok last comment.
Jack made this post to be a dick. I called him on it, Jack replied with a smartass answer via pm. I was done at that point as was Jack. The AZB shit stirring commitee took it upon themselves to revive this bullshit, Im guessing because of boredom.
So have fun fellas!
Chuck

Chuck have a great day sir, and always 2 sides to a story.Friends are friends. Rich aka the skunk.Hope your health gets better and did not know it,sorry about that.Rich aka the skunk.

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack,
That is a Beautiful case.
This is the first time I have seen it myself.
I always appreciate you sharing pictures.
Best,
Ken Kerner

dom_poppa

Banned
I remember that case. A very classy and beautiful case made by Jack Justis Cases.

It is on the feminine side with the red, so I don't know if he built it or his daughter, if I'm not mistaken, she also build cases.

This is out of the norm for a Justis designed case but nonetheless, very nice.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Looking forward to seeing Jack and his cases at SBE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk