FS: Predator BLAK 2-3 Cue with Original 314 shaft 13mm & Uni-Loc Weight Cartridge Kit

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Are you the original owner? This isn't the shaft it came with is it? The 2nd series of blak cues came with the 2nd generation shafts if I'm correct here shoot me Pm I may have an interest party if your serious about a deal

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Are there and dings or major scratches on the butt what would you personal ate this cue out of 100% being new

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hmmm...always love me a predator cue but how is this a 314 with a 13mm diameter? Did you order it from Predator directly?

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
314 original shaft

This is an ORIGINAL MADE IN AMERICA OLDER Preator SHAFT that weighs in at 4.1 Ounces. That is why it is at 13mm. It is unmolested and was made to go on the original P2. This is why it does not have the silver ring.

This shaft is getting offers already at $150 and climbing because they are very rare and hard to find especially at 13mm. I would say that the butt does not have any scratches and it is in 95% plus condition. It is in great shape.

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So your saying the cue is not in mint shape and has a few dings in it.

This is an ORIGINAL MADE IN AMERICA OLDER Preator SHAFT that weighs in at 4.1 Ounces. That is why it is at 13mm. It is unmolested and was made to go on the original P2. This is why it does not have the silver ring.

This shaft is getting offers already at $150 and climbing because they are very rare and hard to find especially at 13mm. I would say that the butt does not have any scratches and it is in 95% plus condition. It is in great shape.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Predator Blak

The cue is near mint. It was played with by me for 6 months. I went in for heart surgery so I stopped using it for the other 6 months. It looks brand new, If you want a brand new one, go to Seyberts Billiards. They have them on sale for $1189 new.

Best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

By the way, the UNILOC System is sold out. Mine is included in this deal.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Here is a nice Predator Blak with all the accessories to go with it. Pm me if you are interested in buying the cue.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Predator Blak still for sale. I have a Z-SHAFT 30 Incher that is now going to be for sale with this cue. The original 314 shaft is going to be sold this weekend.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Been gone for awhile, now I am back, need to recharge so I am letting this Predator BLAK go for $725 shipped. The weight bolt kit is not included. Take your pick of an original 13mm Predator shaft, or a 30 inch Z Shaft, both in great condition. pm me for more

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Been gone for awhile, now I am back, need to recharge so I am letting this Predator BLAK go for $725 shipped. The weight bolt kit is not included. Take your pick of an original 13mm Predator shaft, or a 30 inch Z Shaft, both in great condition. pm me for more

Do you still have the weight bolt set and if so, how much are you asking?

JoshB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can we make a deal?

Email sent to u. Not a PM but personal email.
Lets see if we can make a deal happen??!

Thanks!
Josh