20 year complete cue shop for sale

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
*******Cue shop is no longer for sale.*******

this is being sold as a whole shop. must pick up in kansas city area.
my son was murdered last year a couple months after getting my complete shop
relocated and set up. and havent had desire any longer to build. so my lack of desire is your gain.
used to be Darrin hills cue shop ive added stuff also
over 80k worth of stuff. selling for $ 30,000 cash
40 inch clausing lathe 5914
2 40 inch logan lathes
36 inch atlas roughing lathe with router
24 inch atlas lathe
all lathes include high performance chucks and quick change tool posts
with all tap,drill bits, and cutters
18 inch southbend tip and ferrule lathe
2 40 inch sanding lathes
full size milling machine
comes with all tooling
full size drill press
1 mini drill press
12 inch jet bandsaw
80 inch belt sander 48 inch bet sander 24 inch bet sander
ultra violet curing light machine uv machine
hermes manual pantograph for inlaying cues
over 40 inlay endmill cutters all sizes
also a complete cnc machine comes with computer and complete bobcad software version 27
has liquid cooled spindle and complete with tilt table
complete router with router table
mini scroll saw
3 full splice cue jigs
leather wrap jig
over 20,000 dollars worth of wood stock and approx 1100 shafts (450 over 10 years old turned once a year)
just to much stuff to even list
text or call me at 913 334 8414 for any info my name is mark

Last edited:

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences on your son. A person should not have to deal with something as horrible as that. While I would love to purchase your shop I wouldn't have room. Good luck with your sale and God bless you.
Jim

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences on your son. A person should not have to deal with something as horrible as that. While I would love to purchase your shop I wouldn't have room. Good luck with your sale and God bless you.
Jim

thanks so much jim been really tough

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
sorry to hear of your loss......... you are offering a real bargain.... I wish you luck with your sale

Kim

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear about this..... I wish you the best despite the circumstance. Read this to my son Jin and he is speechless as I am.

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To those AZ members who would like more information on the tragic death of this young man you can Google 'Murder of Marcus Denton, Atchinson, KS".

He is being remembered by friends and family as a kind, intelligent person, and loved by many.

Condolences to his family and all who considered him their friend.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear about this..... I wish you the best despite the circumstance. Read this to my son Jin and he is speechless as I am.

yes. truly a tragedy. he was murdered at a dog park in colorado springs colorado on april 21st 2018. along with a nice friend of his in her car. both shot multible times in the back of the head. i cant hardly type that. brings me to tears.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To those AZ members who would like more information on the tragic death of this young man you can Google 'Murder of Marcus Denton, Atchinson, KS".

He is being remembered by friends and family as a kind, intelligent person, and loved by many.

Condolences to his family and all who considered him their friend.

yes. marcus was the best son anyone could hope for in this world.

GoldRush cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences mark, my father inlaw was murdered in July , by my POS brother inlaw. Yes , his own son , spun out on dope. It's been super hard on my family. Wrapping myself up in my cue shop has been soooo therapeutic. If you need someone to talk to , I'm here. Call anytime. Kevin McClain

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences mark, my father inlaw was murdered in July , by my POS brother inlaw. Yes , his own son , spun out on dope. It's been super hard on my family. Wrapping myself up in my cue shop has been soooo therapeutic. If you need someone to talk to , I'm here. Call anytime. Kevin McClain

thanks kevin i really appreciate the offer i might take u up on that offer

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very sorry and sad to hear of this senseless tragedy Mark. You had been seriously stocking your cue shop the last contact I had with you. I hope the cue shop sale goes as planned. God bless.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sorry and sad to hear of this senseless tragedy Mark. You had been seriously stocking your cue shop the last contact I had with you. I hope the cue shop sale goes as planned. God bless.

thanks martin. yes the wood i bought from you was of the best quaility. i appreciate the kinds words.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Most of my immediate family died when I was young(different circumstances), losing someone(or everyone) you care about is truly brutal, coupled with it being a child, no parent should have to burry their child.

A tragic case of senseless violence, I can't even put into words how much sadness it brought to read the news story about your son.

You are offering a great deal, although(and I don't want to hurt/offend you) maybe you shouldn't sell and use the cue building as an outlet.
Speaking for myself, after the loss it was easy to stop caring about anything and everything, which caused me to fall deeper into depression(and you have every right to be depressed).

Maybe offer free cue building classes to at-risk youth, connect with your community, I would likely just sell too personally.

My prayers are with you during these trying times.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Most of my immediate family died when I was young(different circumstances), losing someone(or everyone) you care about is truly brutal, coupled with it being a child, no parent should have to burry their child.

A tragic case of senseless violence, I can't even put into words how much sadness it brought to read the news story about your son.

You are offering a great deal, although(and I don't want to hurt/offend you) maybe you shouldn't sell and use the cue building as an outlet.
Speaking for myself, after the loss it was easy to stop caring about anything and everything, which caused me to fall deeper into depression(and you have every right to be depressed).

Maybe offer free cue building classes to at-risk youth, connect with your community, I would likely just sell too personally.

My prayers are with you during these trying times.

Yes. I'm battling major depression rite now. Thanks for the heart felt very kind words. They were much needed.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. I'm battling major depression rite now. Thanks for the heart felt very kind words. They were much needed.

It's was a very hard time, and to be honest, it is still hard sometimes, and for me, it was a lifetime ago. I don't think that void ever goes away completely. Although, as someone told me at the time, if my family could come back and speak with me for an hour, they wouldn't want me to mourn them forever and give up on living life(which I had basically done).

If it was you who had met with such unfortunate passing instead of your son(and I bet not a day goes by where you wish could switch places), I am sure you would want your son to remember the good times you both had, and not let your passing destroy him.
I am also sure your son would want the same for you.

I wish you nothing but the best, I do think finding an outlet(and it doesn't have to be cuemaking) would at least give you something to put the pain and depression out of your mind for a few minutes out of the day. It helped me, although your mileage may vary.

If you ever need to talk, you are more than welcome to hit me up.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Motivated to sell. 2 people tried to buy whole shop. Just couldn't come up with the money. Contact me at 913 334 8414.