Pictures of Cuemakers

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Andy Gilbert

Me and Andy with his 2001 first 8 point cue... I love this cue... Shoots lights out. Dom:thumbup:

20130407_114556.jpg

20130407_114526.jpg

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Larry Smith and Justin Hightower

Here is Larry Smith of Smitty Cues and Justin Hightower of Hightower Custom Cues.
Cuemakers2013web.jpg

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Russell Cues face

Ok here is a pic of my cigar smoking mug.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0013 (900 x 600).jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0013 (900 x 600).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,875
Last edited:

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please excuse the quality of the pictures,the "auto focus" feature was messing up my pics.but enjoy anyways AZ'ers

Andy Gilbert and Bill Shick

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ernie and I talking about the how the points are incorporated into the ringwork and the method of construction he had to do it in 1965,because the tools and machines avalible at that time wernt nearly as good as they are now,and he still nailed it...like always ....thats why he is the master...and always will be the best

Jake-"a wise man learns from his own mistakes-an intelligent man not only learns from his own mistakes but also learns from others mistakes"--Bill Schick,late night chat on the balcony in our room at the Ritz Carlton ,ICCS Sarasota,FL.

Last edited:

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jake those are some good pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.

No problem Mr. Brown,its absolutely my pleasure. I just posted some of the really cool or special ones,trust me I have tons and tons of pictures, I jist posted the cool ones do I dont bore anyone to death

Jake-"a wise man learns from his own mistakes-an intelligent man not only learns from his own mistakes but also learns from others mistakes"--Bill Schick,late night chat on the balcony in our room at the Ritz Carlton ,ICCS Sarasota,FL.

"Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story"- Nucky Thompson in HBO's Boardwalk Empire series

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
We need a pic of Bob Frey

Why am I the Colonel? Because I always get the chicken