2017 US Open 10-ball

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised Shaw, appleton, the Kos, and Cheng aren't playing. I thought having the tournament on 9 footers would draw in all the top talent

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matches start at 9 (30 minutes ago) and nothing. No schedule, no announcements, no stream.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like people are really getting their $30 worth :rolleyes:

It would be great if PPV streamers could offer a "first 30 minutes free" type structure. Then we could see how good the video quality is.

I've paid for a lot of streams, but when I see a lot of complaints on AZB about a stream's video quality, it makes me hesitant.

CoreyD

Baller, Shot Caller
Stream has been stuttering for me. Hasn't been a good streaming experience for me thus far this tournament. I hope they know about the issues they're having. Would nice to have some kind of communication with CSI about this.

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be great if PPV streamers could offer a "first 30 minutes free" type structure. Then we could see how good the video quality is.

I've paid for a lot of streams, but when I see a lot of complaints on AZB about a stream's video quality, it makes me hesitant.

I have never paid for any pool live streaming.

Why?

Because it seems every time there is a pay per view event this forum fills up with people who say it does not work, or is not working good enough ... of course their money is long gone.

Thank you AZB !!

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member

Why?

Because it seems every time there is a pay per view event this forum fills up with people who say it does not work, or is not working good enough ... of course their money is long gone.

Thank you AZB !!

This has been my expierance as well. Every time I pay, the stream is crap. Everytime it's free, there are no problems. How exactly does this work. Your charging me for shitty service, and putting money in your pocket. The ones not putting money in their pocket can somehow give me a good stream lol.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has been my expierance as well. Every time I pay, the stream is crap. Everytime it's free, there are no problems. How exactly does this work. Your charging me for shitty service, and putting money in your pocket. The ones not putting money in their pocket can somehow give me a good stream lol.

Yeah me too. My theory is that so many of the pay streamers use that audiovideoweb service, so maybe that's where the problem is.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

Why?

Thank you AZB !!

LOL.... not quite. I get just about every stream that's available, except for a couple that will never get my $, because of their "ethics". (miss-representing the "BIG" money match):angry:

The problems with steaming, more times than not, is the bandwidth available at the room. The guys that do the majority of streaming(POV,BigTruck,AccuStats) have it down pretty good.
The guys that stream once/twice a year are the one's that not only continue to have constant drops, but have extremely poor customer service.

We go through this every year with CSI and with SBE streams.

And, as far as your money being gone, I don't know of anyone who's paid for a stream, had constant problems, and was refused a refund. It might take you 3 to 6 days to get it back, but they will refund it.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why were there so many forfeits on the one loss side- Chohan, Morris, and one other I can't remember

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So hold on...there are no pro events at the Rio? That was a big part of the interested in the BCA trip in July for me. The best year was when the pros had a 9' table arena at the Rio. Honestly I'm not sure if I'd still want to go.

KMRUNOUT

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So hold on...there are no pro events at the Rio? That was a big part of the interested in the BCA trip in July for me. The best year was when the pros had a 9' table arena at the Rio. Honestly I'm not sure if I'd still want to go.

KMRUNOUT

It is only a mile away and there is apparently a free shuttle from the rio

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
LOL.... not quite. I get just about every stream that's available, except for a couple that will never get my $, because of their "ethics". (miss-representing the "BIG" money match):angry:

The problems with steaming, more times than not, is the bandwidth available at the room. The guys that do the majority of streaming(POV,BigTruck,AccuStats) have it down pretty good.
The guys that stream once/twice a year are the one's that not only continue to have constant drops, but have extremely poor customer service.

We go through this every year with CSI and with SBE streams.

And, as far as your money being gone, I don't know of anyone who's paid for a stream, had constant problems, and was refused a refund. It might take you 3 to 6 days to get it back, but they will refund it.

Steinway PPV's and Accu-Stats (US Open 9 ball) has had big problems when I bought it. Johnnyt

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

i won't hesitate putting money into the pocket of those offering high quality, interesting matches for free