No Matter Your Aiming System, You NEED this:

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
ICA, Illuminated Cueing Arts, has just completed their design and it is for sale as of today. This is the new computer/projector system. I have the first one because I live 45 miles away from the developer. The two man developing team has a pool player/teacher for over 40 years and a software engineer. It is absolutely amazing.
If we are all trying to get better at this game, we need the modern inventions and this is one. Up into the "other item reviews" heading, I will post videos and pictures as they come along. The system just became available 11/17/2018 and they are working on the sales videos, photos as we speak. If you are interested now, you can email info@icatraining.com. to find out more.

Here is the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/EbCeEsKB0J8?list=FLjMFtXYGo8FnxI_dOvC2dBQ

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Wonder if Willie Mosconi would have endorsed the product if still alive today? IMHO shill is learne through practice, not sold in bottles, cans, or on software. JMHO

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Wonder if Willie Mosconi would have endorsed the product if still alive today? IMHO shill is learne through practice, not sold in bottles, cans, or on software. JMHO

Probably true, but I think we should advance to the advantages that we have. The above picture can be drawn in a minute or two, but the user can use the drills that are on the device. Hard to explain how expansive the software is in a few words. You've got to see it.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
There was a gentleman, Gene something, here years ago he was hyping the holy grail of aiming, with DVD. Would travel the country teaching his system for $200.00 per lesson, and no one ever became the next Efrin. If they had from this system they would have told the world.

Am I syndicalism yes. Pool IMHO is alike Golf a game of skill, skill does not come in a bottle to drink. Tiger Woods got his from years of practice from when he just learned to walk.

Tiger payed his due, this weekend he and another great golfer Mickelson go head to head in 18 holes winner take all like $7,000,000.00. That is not chicken feed.

Both are top pro golfer, did not get to that top position on hype, it was particle, coaching, working hard, and golf was a profession that paid well for them.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
There was a gentleman, Gene something, here years ago he was hyping the holy grail of aiming, with DVD. Would travel the country teaching his system for $200.00 per lesson, and no one ever became the next Efrin. If they had from this system they would have told the world.

Am I syndicalism yes. Pool IMHO is alike Golf a game of skill, skill does not come in a bottle to drink. Tiger Woods got his from years of practice from when he just learned to walk.

Tiger payed his due, this weekend he and another great golfer Mickelson go head to head in 18 holes winner take all like $7,000,000.00. That is not chicken feed.

Both are top pro golfer, did not get to that top position on hype, it was particle, coaching, working hard, and golf was a profession that paid well for them.

And Tiger uses a computer system or ultra slowmo videos to fine tune his swing .
His coach has recordings of his best and worst games .

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
And Tiger uses a computer system or ultra slowmo videos to fine tune his swing .
His coach has recordings of his best and worst games .

Point is Tiger works hard on his game, keeping it at top level, he is not GREAT BECAUSE smoke & mirrors. He is like Efrin Reyes working at his game hard since he was a small child.

Someone in all sports is alway trying to make a buck off some quick super duper gizmo, truth is most are just hype.

Most people who are great at any sport work hard to be great, and stay great.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
this is in response to cocobolocowboy

i strive to be the best pool player i can be given my god given talent and available time to practice /play and compete.
i find drills very helpful
this device i believe is an excellent tool that can help many people
will you become efren by using it
no
will i shoot like earl if i put weights on my arms and use a 9 foot cue
no
but it seems to me this device would be useful for practice purposes

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Point is Tiger works hard on his game, keeping it at top level, he is not GREAT BECAUSE smoke & mirrors. He is like Efrin Reyes working at his game hard since he was a small child.

Someone in all sports is alway trying to make a buck off some quick super duper gizmo, truth is most are just hype.

Most people who are great at any sport work hard to be great, and stay great.

Where did it mention this gizmo is going to make you shoot like Efren?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Just been told an ICA (Illuminated Cueing Arts) computer/projector is developing a YouTube video. That should be available by 11/22/2018. That is two days from now.

Last edited:

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
It could save you a lot of money on hole re-inforcers. ;)

The system has the potential to be programmed with the aiming system of your choice. I don't think it would be too difficult for it to provide a pivot triangle with the associated contact points and/or fractional
aiming info on the playing surface. A math based system like Poolology should be simple also.

Combine that with the feedback you get from recording and being able to critique yourself. It would be much easier to catch your bad habits and correct them. You'll have a pretty good AI 'instructor' who's
always on call.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
i strive to be the best pool player i can be given my god given talent and available time to practice /play and compete.
i find drills very helpful
this device i believe is an excellent tool that can help many people
will you become efren by using it
no
will i shoot like earl if i put weights on my arms and use a 9 foot cue
no
but it seems to me this device would be useful for practice purposes

Well if I was young and strived to be great at something, it would be GOLF, not POOL. Pro Golfers live well, make money, get product endorsements, stay in nice resorts, eat well. About 180 degrees the opposite of the average Pro Pool Player.

JMHO

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Well if I was young and strived to be great at something, it would be GOLF, not POOL. Pro Golfers live well, make money, get product endorsements, stay in nice resorts, eat well. About 180 degrees the opposite of the average Pro Pool Player.

JMHO

You are correct! Golf was my life until I had two neck surgeries. Drive went from 260 to 220 yards after the surgery. Handicap from 3 to 12. Had to quit 5 years ago. Prairie dog hunting and pool are my hobbies now.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
ICA computer system YouTube video: icatrainingsystem

ICA website: icatraining.com