30653352_10156450415200086_5665126360947884032_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,196
  • 30715458_10156450415315086_8581676374912139264_n.jpg
    30715458_10156450415315086_8581676374912139264_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,198

stevenw00d

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching a FB stream early and FB crashed. I can't find it now. Does anyone know who was streaming? Seems like it was something "underground", maybe....

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see Dechaine back.
So long as he behaves, he is a terrific talent.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No stream...what a joke. Johnnyt

This was, is, and always will be my biggest regret with the Super Billiards Expo.
No stream
Hand written brackets that need to be posted by photo on a message board
No online live scoring....
Are the terrible aluminum little League baseball field seating stands still utilized? In the paid spectator area?

The pro event always seems like it's last minute planned and relegated to the side like an outcast.
Upstate Al offered to do the stream one year but the organizers wanted money from him to do it.

I always have seen the pro ranks as the epicenter of the sport and if the Super Billiards Expo was really trying to be super, then things would've changed by now.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Interesting, Dennis O. and James Aranas were on their way there a few days ago. I have a feeling they got there too late and got shut out. I'm sure they'll keep busy in the action room though. :cool:

z_squares

Registered
Interesting, Dennis O. and James Aranas were on their way there a few days ago. I have a feeling they got there too late and got shut out. I'm sure they'll keep busy in the action room though. :cool:
Roy's Basement on Facebook has been posting videos of them 2 in the action room. Looks like fun times.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yea jay I heard Dennis got shut out idk if James did too but I know Dennis is his usual beast mode giving the best one pocket player from philly 10-6 n breaking even on the first session and apparently he didn’t play close to his best.

Another update from the action room: Shaun Wilkie played a guy Casper from Finland n Shaun gave him the 8 playing 10 ball race to 11 for around 5k each in the middle. This guy Casper is in the open n he might be the best player to sneak in lol totally undercover which is honestly impressive in today’s day. Anyway Casper played perfect n won 11-1 I think. Not Shaun’s fault really unless he made the game because he had no chance n it was clear to anyone that knows anything after the second game.

Besides these two matches I’m not sure of any other significant action but I’ve had to leave each night around 10 so I’m sure I’m missing a good amount. It seems every bartable monster n killer in the country is here n that’s why I love pool I get to mix n mingle on a close quarters level w some of my pool idols n hero’s lol idc how cheesy that sounds especially when your as big a pool nerd as I am

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Yea jay I heard Dennis got shut out idk if James did too but I know Dennis is his usual beast mode giving the best one pocket player from philly 10-6 n breaking even on the first session and apparently he didn’t play close to his best.

Another update from the action room: Shaun Wilkie played a guy Casper from Finland n Shaun gave him the 8 playing 10 ball race to 11 for around 5k each in the middle. This guy Casper is in the open n he might be the best player to sneak in lol totally undercover which is honestly impressive in today’s day. Anyway Casper played perfect n won 11-1 I think. Not Shaun’s fault really unless he made the game because he had no chance n it was clear to anyone that knows anything after the second game.

Besides these two matches I’m not sure of any other significant action but I’ve had to leave each night around 10 so I’m sure I’m missing a good amount. It seems every bartable monster n killer in the country is here n that’s why I love pool I get to mix n mingle on a close quarters level w some of my pool idols n hero’s lol idc how cheesy that sounds especially when your as big a pool nerd as I am
Love it!
I'm looking to stay late tonight. Missed Fri this yr.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea I literally have put in on average 5 hours a day practicing since the clarion and I’m for sure playing my best. So naturally I shit the bed the first two days n played about as bad as I can. Hopefully someone was watching n I’ll get some action from it lol but really there’s nothing more frustrating in the world to me then putting in more work then almost everyone n then for whatever reason playing bad. :)

Not jumping off any bridges just yet lol there’s still time to redeem myself. So if u see me looking like my usual self chances are u should bet on me n just thank me later w some jelly lol. Hopefully I’ll see u up there

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Meekur just shellacked Archer 10-1.
Pains me to say lol.... He played awesome.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Earl still undefeated!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Earl only had the ass weights.
NO FINGER WRAPS!!! Lol