Deletion of "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yup, it seems to have disappeared. And rightfully so, too. The OP was just getting too "out there" with the charges and innuendos.

That could've taken a completely different turn, too, if it'd been satire. Hoo-boy, that would've been brilliant to make fun of the 626 haters with a satirical thread like that. But sadly, no, it wasn't to be -- he was actually serious, writing from the pulpit (e.g. addressing us as "your community") with accusations of JS "doping" and "juicing" with 5-hour energy drinks.

If only it'd been like this:

"Gatorade Releases New Performance Suppository"
https://sports.theonion.com/gatorade-releases-new-performance-suppository-1819575805

"Is it in you?"

-Sean
(trying his damnedest not to bust out laughing>

Attachments

• IsItInYou.jpg
    IsItInYou.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,365

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Yup, it seems to have disappeared. And rightfully so, too. The OP was just getting too "out there" with the charges and innuendos.

That could've taken a completely different turn, too, if it'd been satire. Hoo-boy, that would've been brilliant to make fun of the 626 haters with a satirical thread like that. But sadly, no, it wasn't to be -- he was actually serious, writing from the pulpit (e.g. addressing us as "your community") with accusations of JS "doping" and "juicing" with 5-hour energy drinks.

If only it'd been like this:

"Gatorade Releases New Performance Suppository"
https://sports.theonion.com/gatorade-releases-new-performance-suppository-1819575805

"Is it in you?"

-Sean
(trying his damnedest not to bust out laughing>

Not for long...

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the OP of the other thread resembled one of those Gatorade suppository whatchamacallits.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Well thanks

Hey Thanks folks,

Spent the day playing short rack 8-ball with my fav hottie and I the last thing I wanted to do was come home to a mess again. So thanks for doing that.

Do you guys google anything?
https://ascert.biz/drug-and-alcohol-information/a-z-drugs/juice-anabolic-steroids

Part of the reason I'm here is and I'm being general here but.
I was telling "Big Blank Space" about my pool game and I asked about pool. He went on to talk about various things and part of what he said included "have you seen az billiards?". I said no and he told me to go join and check it out and tell him what I thought.

It's been quite the experience and it's great to see the cleaning up going on.

I have other places to see and things to do so I'm going back to lurking around while I think about that push out.

Thanks again and have a blessed day!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As has been typical of many 'new' users, balls sought to create drama and our fearless leader had to come in and punt another forum load.

Balls acts as though his shit don't stink, but his schtick has appeared many times before, be he a riddick or not...

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
As has been typical of many 'new' users, balls sought to create drama and our fearless leader had to come in and punt another forum load.

Balls acts as though his shit don't stink, but his schtick has appeared many times before, be he a riddick or not...

Yeah and his wasn’t even that good. The basic premise had promise, with what’s been going on here lately, but he played it poorly.

If black coffee was illegal, I’d be doing life.

...word.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member

Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537652/caffeine-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Deca, and Dianabol are so old school.

There are much better ones available today. Back in the day Dr. Fred Hatfield published a steroid bible of sorts. Popular back in the early 80's

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/anabolic-steroids-kind-many-booklet-1788253639

None of which will improve your pool game.

Hey Thanks folks,

Spent the day playing short rack 8-ball with my fav hottie and I the last thing I wanted to do was come home to a mess again. So thanks for doing that.

Do you guys google anything?
https://ascert.biz/drug-and-alcohol-information/a-z-drugs/juice-anabolic-steroids

Part of the reason I'm here is and I'm being general here but.
I was telling "Big Blank Space" about my pool game and I asked about pool. He went on to talk about various things and part of what he said included "have you seen az billiards?". I said no and he told me to go join and check it out and tell him what I thought.

It's been quite the experience and it's great to see the cleaning up going on.

I have other places to see and things to do so I'm going back to lurking around while I think about that push out.

Thanks again and have a blessed day!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
How dare anyone cast a shadow on the squeaky clean image of pool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Could you imagine dealing with this crayfish, in a pool hall?

What was that line by John Schmidt, I would rather be eaten by a billy goat and shit off a cliff?

Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537652/caffeine-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is why I don’t create threads about the moderation of other threads. It just rekindles what was already put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Caffeine (above certain level) put on pro cycling's banned list in 1997.

Tramadol put on same list in 2018.

Useless facts.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member

Would you please enlighten me as to what you think my or their motivate are?

it dosn't. Kinda like Lilacs.. But not...

But Seriously what have "they" been doing that has you so up in arms?

Pool time!

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I know is I read that last thead, and ran out bought a case of that b12 5 hour stuff! Shit don't work I still suck! Ghost kicked my ass. Bright side house is spick and span!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All I know is I read that last thead, and ran out bought a case of that b12 5 hour stuff! Shit don't work I still suck! Ghost kicked my ass. Bright side house is spick and span!

It's an energy drink and a floor polish!