My New Omen BEM Plain Jane

taozhong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Omen cue's done! Yet to reach me, can't wait! Anyway, here are some pictures that Pete Ohman took.. Enjoy!

Ivory Joint and Forearm
Ivoryjointforearmandrings.jpg

Ivory Joint with Ringwork
Ivortjointandrings.jpg

Buttsleve with Elephant Ear Wrap
ButtsleevetipsleatherwrapBrownelephantear.jpg

Buttsleeveandspecialtips.jpg

Close up of the wrap
BrownElephantearwrap.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue. Nice combination, nicely done. Love the ring work and the shafts look like killers. Congrats.

taozhong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's also a custom set of joint protectors not in the pictures.. Will post it soon..

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice, I lover the brown phenolic and the Elephane ear wrap. I have a wrap very similar to that on my playing cue. Thanks for sharing.

-don

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job designing this cue. Pete makes fantastic players. I really like how solid they feel.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing,
Chris

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this cue is awesome!! Pete's cues play great and he's a helluva guy. Nice pickup.. :thumbup:

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great, bro!

Let me know when it's here - would love to try this cue! Will bring my SW and Leon Sly for a test drive as well.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great man. I have a sneaky pete that is the sister cue for that one (same ringwork). His cues play great and Pete is a great guy to deal with on top of that. You should really like the way it plays, congrats man, Trav Dorn.

zouk05

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has the cue arrived yet? any dates set? will see you at the usual playing ground. Lets see what this bad boy can do :D