Accu-Stats' BigFoot Blow By Blow: Efren vs Niels!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
After my "Is it Kosher" thread and all the responses (thank you) I feel ok doing it again. Everyone and anyone, please chime in! Once again, I have intentionally waited 2 racks in to start posting. I called 2 promoters to ask their opinions, but got voice mail.

So here we go!

Efren breaks dry rack 1, safety battle. Efren kicks like god and runs out.
Rack 2, Efren breaks, CB dives straight into the side. Niels has Ef on 2 and safes, but Ef kicks it good. Safties, Ef wins the battle again.

Efren: 2
Niels: nil

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Mark Wislon and Danny in booth. Jay reffing. Half the seats are taken. The color on the stream is better. :)

Ef breaks dry, leaves a shot. Niels navigates nicely and runs the table.

Ef 2, NF 1

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
What a break by Niels! Makes 3 and easy peezy on the one, no clusters. He's gonna get out barring a a dog.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Danny says he gotta get by the 9 (which had been already sunk) and says it's tough to see colors on the monitors.

2 - 2 after the B & R

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Both Mark Wilson and Danny Diliberto have made mistakes with the ball colors and it's only the 3rd rack of the match on the 3rd day of the event.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Niels breaks HARD, makes one, but CB gets loose with follow, and gets kicked into the ocean.

Ef makes a nice, stretched 3/7 combo and is off to the races.

3 -2 Ef

Ef still wearing his same shirt, I wonder if he changed his fruit of the loom.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Efren ran out with a difficult 3-4 combo for shape. Danny and Mark both praising Efren's knowledge of the game.

3-2 Efren

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Rack #6
After missing an easy 4 ball, Efren runs out by playing a difficult 'rail to 'rail' shot on the 8 ball.

4-2 Efren

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Ef breaks dry. Niels hammers a cross court 1, deli slices the 2, combos a 3/5 and is in line. Kiss this one goodbye.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Niels pulls out a tough run...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 1.43.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 1.43.03 PM.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 343

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Niels dry breaks from the 'box'.