Free Brunswick Table - Could This Be A Derelict Anniversary?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Make a cash offer on the cues, rack and lamp if the table is too large an undertaking.

alocker

Registered
The cue rack is worth a few bills by itself. The leg makes it look bad but it appears to be an original table that's all there. If I was local I'd be all over it even though I have one already.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue rack is worth a few bills by itself. The leg makes it look bad but it appears to be an original table that's all there. If I was local I'd be all over it even though I have one already.

What about the finish on the corner pieces? I saw one other pic of an Anniversary finished this way. The leg bands matched. Was it white paint?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
As far as I can see the add does not include the cues. I would certainly go after them before the table. Looks like a couple K worth of Titlists.

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone needs to jump on that and do it quickly. They are giving it all away and that table is a diamond in the rough,,just saying.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Massachusetts. Someone in NY should jump on it.

I am looking for a table, and would love an Anniversary, but I am not looking for a project at this time. Shame.

alocker

Registered
What about the finish on the corner pieces? I saw one other pic of an Anniversary finished this way. The leg bands matched. Was it white paint?

From what I have read it's an earlier model with baked enamel finishes. Pre MOD D-C. No casting on the side pockets either.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
From what I have read it's an earlier model with baked enamel finishes. Pre MOD D-C. No casting on the side pockets either.

If I were near there ,I would swoop! Anyone in that area SHOULD... Not sure why it is still listed...

Trent from Toledo

Paint comes off and polish just like the d-c castings!

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Cow!! 1st gen Anniversary without side pocket castings and Walnut rails! Those rails are worth some good money by themselves. If someone gets it and parts it out, I’d be very interested in buying those rails.