Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone happen to have a dime size Last 4 Ever Tip Tool. I just got one and it is the best that I've ever seen. A perfect dime size every time along with a burnisher and scrapers. And, no sandpaper to replace. Just wondering.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got one, and I think lots of people on this board have them. Best tip tool I've ever had.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I got one...but I'm still waiting for proof that it lasts forever.

vacation

Living Good.
Silver Member
Not as good as the It's George.

I have a Last 4 Ever and I love it. One of the best purchases I've ever made. Folks are always asking to borrow it too.

I can however understand and argument for the It's George tool. I met a guy who had has one on his keychain to this day after purchasing it decades ago and he still swore by it.

Different strokes.

buckets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Last 4 Ever and I love it. One of the best purchases I've ever made. Folks are always asking to borrow it too.

I can however understand and argument for the It's George tool. I met a guy who had has one on his keychain to this day after purchasing it decades ago and he still swore by it.

Different strokes.

L4E is a fine tool, I agree!

Still prefer the George but, as you said, different strokes :)

Edit: I love that picture of Grace Slick that you have as your avatar. Good stuff.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend had something he said was the 'last 4 ever' tool. It looked like these but seemed to have abrasive or sandpaper glued into the solid piece of aluminum. My It's George, Brad, and Willard's are without a doubt 1 solid piece with nothing glued in! ~ I also have the "Sandman", it's a solid piece and it'll darn sure remove some leather!

Last edited:

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
I have 2.

I get a perfect dime tip which previously was only possible by doing the tip on a lathe. Simply amazing.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does anyone happen to have a dime size Last 4 Ever Tip Tool. I just got one and it is the best that I've ever seen. A perfect dime size every time along with a burnisher and scrapers. And, no sandpaper to replace. Just wondering.

i do
one of the best purchases i made...:smile:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I bought both, the Dime & Nickel size Last4ever tip tool.

Danny Smith asked me to shape his tip with the dime shape and he liked it so much, he asked if he could keep it. Another pool buddy ordered two more, so now I have to wait for my 'new' Dime tip tool to come in.

Even after two days, he is still gushing over how well the tip tool manicures his Zan tip.

And Danny isn't sponsored by Last4Ever Tip tool...................

JoeyA

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I initially bought the knickel/dime combo tool but end up buying the each individually to keep in my case. The combo one is less abrasive so I use it as the final tip shaping on my lathe if someone is specific. Without a doubt the last tip tools I'll buy

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just bought my combo last week. for sure life time keeper. big plus is great on layered tips. so i cleaned up all old shape tools gave some away & sold a few. last forever tool thumbs up!:thumbup: