Attachments

• IMG_0557 (1).JPG
    IMG_0557 (1).JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,780

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DD beat Cheng 15-12 yesterday.

I hate to say it, but I think Cheng plays a touch better. Regardless, let’s go DD!!!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little ko Fargo 804, Albin Ouschan 803.

So same caliber of players that can take down a
World 9b or 10b Tournament.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sounds pretty even on paper. I'd say Aranas' "A" game is a little stronger than Kevin's, but his average game is dead even with Kevin's average game.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DD beat Cheng 15-12 yesterday.

I hate to say it, but I think Cheng plays a touch better. Regardless, let’s go DD!!!

It's a very even match. Winner of each day will probably
be determined by whoever break is working

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People betting seem to be heavily favoring James. But I will say Kevin looked awfully strong in their first warm-up set...

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully DD dumped the first match to get more action today lol.

Is anyone’s stream working yet?

He didn't even get a chance to dump tbh. James won a subsequent set they played 15-12 where they both looked a bit shaky.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, the announcer just said that the match is slightly delayed because there is a lot of side betting going on still. Someone just walked in and wants to bet 20k!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds pretty even on paper. I'd say Aranas' "A" game is a little stronger than Kevin's, but his average game is dead even with Kevin's average game.

I agree.

When Aranas is in dead punch, he is money in that match. Otherwise, like you said, "even match".

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, the announcer just said that the match is slightly delayed because there is a lot of side betting going on still. Someone just walked in and wants to bet 20k!

This is Houston. Big pool town and gambling hot bed.

Seems like it's getting intense for sure.