Had to build myself a player.

JC

Coos Cues
Sold or gave away ever single cue I ever made. Didn't even have one to play with at the western BCA regionals tomorrow.

So this one is experimental in a couple of ways. Not cored because I trust the wood. Golden Casia and Goncolo alves. Bloodwood and Ceylon Satinwood rings. Both pieces were straight as a pin after sitting 3 years since the last turning. A joint is wood to wood threaded together and the biggie is the crystalac water based instrument finish. Going to play with it for a while to see how it holds up before I offer any for sale with this on it. Have two other cues out here locally with it on there too.

Anyway I like the hit, 18.8 oz with a prather laminated LD shaft.

039 [1600x1200].jpg

040 [1600x1200].jpg

041 [1600x1200].jpg

042 [1600x1200].jpg

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sold or gave away ever single cue I ever made. Didn't even have one to play with at the western BCA regionals tomorrow.

So this one is experimental in a couple of ways. Not cored because I trust the wood. Golden Casia and Goncolo alves. Bloodwood and Ceylon Satinwood rings. Both pieces were straight as a pin after sitting 3 years since the last turning. A joint is wood to wood threaded together and the biggie is the crystalac water based instrument finish. Going to play with it for a while to see how it holds up before I offer any for sale with this on it. Have two other cues out here locally with it on there too.

View attachment 532005

View attachment 532006

View attachment 532007

View attachment 532008

Absolutely a Fine looking cue! Looks like a real player too. Love it.
Eddie

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks GREAT...
"I'll take it!
Just kidding-
My buddy In tulsa goes thru the same scene-
gets a player built for himself and ALWAYS ENDS UP SELLING :smile:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

View attachment 532005

View attachment 532006

View attachment 532007

View attachment 532008

Nice work my friend. Good luck tomorrow. :)

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Cue!! Love the wood in it.

Shouldn't this be in the For Sale section?! :D

Best of luck today, I'm sure it shoots as good as it looks!

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it golden acacia perhaps? There is a cassia genus but I hadn't heard of it before.

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks good JC. Be interesting to see how the finish works out for you. Good luck in the tournament.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JC built me my first long cue
using an extension

I left the extension in on all shots and played the best pool of my life with

JC also built me another one with ebony and such,it was just as nice

if he is still taking orders,buy one

you will love it