Mid West Bar Table

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
aaa

MEUCCI CUES PRESENTS THE MIDWEST BARTABLE CLASSIC OVER $70,000 in the prize fund! The rest of the event is 19.99 thank you for the support on behalf of the event. Here is the final 16 players good luck to the underdogs and enjoy the show.

TOP 16

Winner Side

Skyler Woodward, Justin Bergman, Blake Baker, Jayme Goodwin, James Aranas, Dennis Orcollo, Francisco Bustamante, Alex Pagulayan

Loss Side

Alex Olinger, Dee Adkins, Ed Hancock, Can Salim, Tommy Stevenson, Danny Smith, Jeremy Seaman, John Hennessee

PLEASE SHARE I CANT LOL.

FIRST MATCHES BACK FROM THE AUCTION WILL BE

HOME - Alex Pagulayan Vs Francisco Bustamante
AWAY - Justin Bergman Vs Blake Baker on mobile use www.billiardnet.tv/away

www.billiardnet.tv

Thanks to our sponsors. Meucci Cues/Dennis Hatch, Jacoby Custom Cues, TSPN Pool Leagues (getpaidtoplaypool.com) – High Performance Tips (performancebilliards.com) , oncuebilliards.net On Cue in Evansville IN.

Simonis Cloth, Elite Cases, Jimmy Sickle’s Custom Cues Repair and our host John Wayne’s Pub and Eatery.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The top three all Filipinos, no surprise there. Dennis and James split the top two prizes and Alex got third. Every decent tournament in the U.S. is starting to look the same, another payday for the Filipinos. We have only one player who can compete against them in short rack pool - Shane. If he's not there, one of them will win every time. And that's a fact Jack!

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m confused. From jay’s post it sounded like the tournament was over

So was he because the tournament is down to Dennis, Sky & Justin B. Sky beat Dennis for the hill & Justin is playing Dennis now. It was a midnight madness 10 ball mini that Dennis & James split.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
So was he because the tournament is down to Dennis, Sky & Justin B. Sky beat Dennis for the hill & Justin is playing Dennis now. It was a midnight madness 10 ball mini that Dennis & James split.

Wonder what the payouts are on this tournament? Do you know?

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The top three all Filipinos, no surprise there. Dennis and James split the top two prizes and Alex got third. Every decent tournament in the U.S. is starting to look the same, another payday for the Filipinos. We have only one player who can compete against them in short rack pool - Shane. If he's not there, one of them will win every time. And that's a fact Jack!

The fact Jack Skyler won.:wink: Had throw that in there Jay. USA USA USA:dance::dance::dance:

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonder what the payouts are on this tournament? Do you know?
here they are FB_IMG_1538986709845.jpg

FB_IMG_1538986689014.jpg

FB_IMG_1538987080909.jpg

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Little premature on this one?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
This was a really great tournament this time. There were legitimate world beaters that came here to Indy for a chance at the cash. I went several days and I saw a lot of great pool. Between the main event, the 1 pocket matches, and the ten ball you really got to see these top players show out. Thanks to all those guys for coming out to play in this tournament. Typically the only time we get to see so many of these top players is at the Derby. Indy and Indiana in general is great place for tournaments with accessible highways and airports and affordable rooms. I wish we had more.